• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Name, same ugly face LOL

*needs a back to the future meme* Marty!

You must be getting really bored with the Covid confinement to dig up 5 YO stuff like this?? Does it really matter, maybe he died??
Wow insensitive much? He and I were in the middle of trading some things, I came across one of his posts, and remembered that I didn't get my part of the deal. Not that it matters much after this time period, but I am concerned about his well-being as well. We had quite a few long phone calls chatting up about our love for Mopars. and life just gets in the way so I forgot about it for quite some time.

Wow insensitive much?
No, not in the least! But I can't understand why people bring up 5 year old posts expecting to get a answer!

He and I were in the middle of trading some things, I came across one of his posts, and remembered that I didn't get my part of the deal. Not that it matters much after this time period, but I am concerned about his well-being as well.

Well that's good that you care about his well being. The world needs more of that! But seems how he was last seen here on 14 Sept. 2016, I'd have to say you should be feeling the worst for him, and just hope for the best! Just sayin

Auto Transport Service
Back