• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Old School brass fittings for #88 Daytona rear axle cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

odcics2

Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a 3/8 pipe x 5/8 male flared fitting, 90 degree.
Has to look like the pic, with a rounded off corner.

Also looking to buy hose ends, both 3/8 and 5/8.
PM me here. Thanks.

fitting as seen on the #88 daytona.JPG
fitting wanted to buy.JPG
fitting wanted.JPG
hose fitting WTB three eights and half inch versions.JPG

Last edited:
Any shop that deals with hydraulic hoses and fittings should have that or be able to get it.

got some older fittings from my great uncle , he was in to lp gas conversions and refrigeration repair , i think those are in the tub of fittings .

got some older fittings from my great uncle , he was in to lp gas conversions and refrigeration repair , i think those are in the tub of fittings .
Cool. Let me know what you find. Thanks for looking.

Thanks. The pic of the 90 degree is one of the originals. Don White either used it or lost it.

Hopefully, a few of the hose ends will turn up too. Thanks for looking, guys. :moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley:

Nope.. looked through all my fitting boxes and through everything else I have from Norseman and Canadair ...and came up close in some old brass Aircorps fittings, but nothing that would be "correct" for you. Sorry...

Thanks for looking.

Incidentally, the brand of the 90 degree is Weatherhead.
Eaton bought them out in 2002.

I was asked for a few pics with a scale. Hope this helps.
Also - found numbers on the hose ends--
3/8 2462-88
5/8 2462-1010

I appreciate you guys taking the time to look!
wanted these brass fittings.JPG
wanted brass fittings like this.JPG
wanted brass fittings like these.JPG

Last edited:
Look at an old set of oxy / acetylene cutting torches in the shop. Hose ends look right to get you the 3/8ths??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back