• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Only Chicagoland Mopar Owners (Includes NW Indiana)

Would you caravan to the next Carlisle show in 2011?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Neutral

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

426HemiCharger

Local time
10:41 PM
Reaction score
Is there any caravan set up from Chicago to Carlisle? I was just curious to see if there is one and who does it and where. I was thinking of the 2011 Carlisle show and that half the experience is how you get there.

General Discussion on this matter or if ideas can exchange, please do.:grin:

Be sure to vote.

I've never even been to Carlisle!!! I think it would be Kool to go in a pack!! :yes:

I would love to go if there was a bunch of us from IL going. Going alone just doesnt seem like any fun.

I know what you mean tggodfrey. Have you seen a '69 Charger with the plates "RT SPD 4" ? He's one of us. Well if this is a serious thing then where should we meet?

Here is a draft of a poster. IT IS ONLY A DRAFT AGAIN THIS IS FICTICIOUS UNTIL UNANIMOUSLY APPROVED.

Cruise to Carlisle PNT.jpg

Last edited:
Really? You guys are gonna leave me hanging? I know that you are looking at this, so why not share your idea.

I got a great idea include central Indiana too.

Yeah, the poster I made has a rondevouz points in IL, IN, and OH. The point are approximately in the middle of each state along the route, which is a generic one from the first meeting point. I was thinking about getting the Chicagoland Mopar Connection involved and maybe one of you could get the backing of another group.

well keep me in the loop, if my Charger is in a posisition to make the trip I would definitly be intrested.

Cool, no problem. If there is a better place for a meeting in each state then suggestions please, I want to let everyone have a vioce so no one is left out, who wants to participate. Again, all, this is a brainstorming thread and all are welcome.

Auto Transport Service
Back