• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Organisol paint help

R413

Local time
9:13 AM
Reaction score
For those looking to paint the blackout hood and tail panel treatment and always wondering if your expensive and hard to find organisol paint you find has enough texture. Just simplify your life and paint these areas with truck bed liner paint!

What an awesome tech tip! With everyone embracing this ridiculous product and spraying the floors and interior just use it all over your car! Sweet! Spray it on your engine compartment and you tools won’t slip anymore. No more Wondering if you’ve got the texture right, no you won’t even be able to wash your car without grabbing a bunch of your sheepskin wash mitt or you drying Towel. And forget about people leaning on you car they with have abrasions and bloodshed just passing by in a parking lot.

Your welcome and happy April fools day!!

Leave the Sandpaper bed liner paint for the off-roaders and jeepers, stop using it on your mopar street machines, they guy you sell it to will thank you!

Last edited:
Well that’s just it, nobody needs to ask me how I feel, this is still almost a free country so I can post my likes and dislikes at any time as long as they are within forum rules. Just like you did.

I didn’t name anybody here so nobody should take any offense. My meaning is THINK about it before you apply this stuff. It’s the copy cat rule coming in to play on this junk.

And yes maybe I’ll post a photo of the car I bought with stupid 220 grit bedliner all over the bottom of it. Cant work on he damn thing without a wearing a jacket and welding gloves.

DB1EA21F-087F-4F7A-8F96-79C420DF6D88.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back