• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Other brand/make bodies only. com?

Donny

Local time
2:12 PM
Reaction score
What I'm looking for is a fresh, clean and 'virgin' site that caters to Ford Mustangs, specifically, and initially the early cars; 64-66, 67-69, etc. Any interest in seeing this borne, admins, is this in the works or is there any movement for this?

What I'm looking for is a fresh, clean and 'virgin' site that caters to Ford Mustangs, specifically, and initially the early cars; 64-66, 67-69, etc. Any interest in seeing this borne, admins, is this in the works or is there any movement for this?

Well I for one am not interested what-so-ever and really not interested in seeing it here discussed here, or giving other folks ideas about turning FBBO into a general car forum. I'm a short timer so I'll yield to the owners and members on this.

Sorry Donny I really appreciate your posts, advice and council. If you are planning on starting one why don't you take it offline with joey or whatever who can advise you.

Sorry if I'm being a ******** about this.

Fire away folks

---------------------

Donny I know you are not talking about having this new site here on FBBO or anything related to a Mopar website. My comment was about discussing this here. And I"m pretty sure I'm a dick head about that and you were just looking input from friends. My apologies for jumping on you.

Last edited:
with all due respect , i hope no brand X makes it on this specific site

Not to roast anyone,but I can't see too many here mixing it up with anything but Mopars.

Well, Joey builds and runs web sites. That's what he does for a livin. So, that bein said, I hope he's able to create and successfully operate as many web sites as he can. He has FABO, FBBO, FCBO, FMJBO, For trucks only and for jeeps only. I mightta left one out. Why anybody would not want Joey to succeed as much as possible I just don't understand. But I'm stupid like that.

We have 3 68 Mustangs in our collection, and frequent "Vintage Mustang Forum". It's a great site (like this one is for Mopars) from Concours to racing, want ads etc.
For us it's "Old Cars or No Cars" We're into anything that's old and has soul when it comes to American Muscle.

No, not talking about merging a Mustang section here, re-read my post jack wagon(s)!

Donny no offense, but what did you think was going to happen on a Mopar specific forum ??, nobody here really cares about Mustangs, not that they are bad at all, I like something every American Made Automotive brand/company from the hay day, has to offer... maybe try Goggle, it's got allot of them, you can whaller in all the "Pony Car" glory you want there...LOL...

We have 3 68 Mustangs in our collection, and frequent "Vintage Mustang Forum". It's a great site (like this one is for Mopars) from Concours to racing, want ads etc.
For us it's "Old Cars or No Cars" We're into anything that's old and has soul when it comes to American Muscle.

Well said,i likem all just some more than others.

Sonny only dreams about MoPars , especially B Bodys.... ok, throw in a few 'cudas & darts.
BUT Mushtangs?:sleepy2:.....Drears!

oh and BTW Sonny likes the PICTURES!

Auto Transport Service
Back