• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Owner of a big boat

Welcome from the PRC central coast. There is a guy on Moparts by the handle of Feets. He just dyne's a 543" unit thats going into his land yacht which would be beneficial info to you as it set up to move lots of weight with massive torque. If you go on there, his dyne run is in the racers thread section. Kevin, Feets, is in Texas.

Welcome from the PRC central coast. There is a guy on Moparts by the handle of Feets. He just dyne's a 543" unit thats going into his land yacht which would be beneficial info to you as it set up to move lots of weight with massive torque. If you go on there, his dyne run is in the racers thread section. Kevin, Feets, is in Texas.
I'll have to go looking for him, that's the long-term plan for mine (maybe with a tad bit of forced induction but who knows)

I got me a Chrysler, it seats about 20 So hurry up and bring your jukebox money

Hop in my Chrysler, it's as big as a whale and it's about to set sail!

The number of people who have quoted that line to me already is pretty large, and the car's not even road-worthy yet

Hi there 1975.Imperial, I always liked those big ones. :welcome: How's it look inside? And what sort of engine improvements were you thinking of?
The inside's pretty good, it was sitting outside with the windows cracked for a couple years before I bought it so there's some mold and some mouse houses but nothing terrible. In the future I plan on getting most of the upolstry redone anyways.
First is to de-smog it as much as possible without digging into the internals, then the typical bolt-ons (headers, intake manifold, carb, etc, you know the stuff). Somewhere within the next decade I'd like to do a full rebuild, basically replace everything, the rough "plan" (I say that very loosely) is 543 stroker kit with some sort of forced induction (I've hashed it out a bit more than that but not much). I haven't put too much though into it yet as I'm focusing on getting it road-legal but I know the stock 230hp isn't going to cut it
2B0496D9-60CB-4B1D-8EC6-A63FD26924B4.JPG
IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.JPG

Welcome. I have Sea Body also with a little ole 175 hp plate kit on it to help the 440 to move it along.

20200312_172235.jpg

20200312_172257.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back