• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Packard 56 wiper motor connector

SlinktRR

Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking to repair my 3 speed wiper motor, it's a core that had the bulkhead connector cut off and looks like hell but is otherwise salvageable. I would rather fix it than send off for restoration at this time.

I see kits for Packard 56 online but they don't detail the specific connectors available. Is there a source for just the engine side harness OE style connectors like the wiper motor to bulkhead?

I'm looking to repair my 3 speed wiper motor, it's a core that had the bulkhead connector cut off and looks like hell but is otherwise salvageable. I would rather fix it than send off for restoration at this time.

I see kits for Packard 56 online but they don't detail the specific connectors available. Is there a source for just the engine side harness OE style connectors like the wiper motor to bulkhead?
Packard 56 Connectors - Search Shopping
Mike

Thanks Mike, that Bing search is pretty good for parts shopping much better than Google in this case. It got me to the NOS parts for the bulkhead and then I could search using that info. I found the reproduction I was looking for from Roseville moparts:

Black Engine Wiring Terminal 1967-74 A-Body 1966-70 B-Body | Roseville Moparts

Its a bit cheaper on eBay but good to support a reliable Mopar supplier.

Auto Transport Service
Back