• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

paid 8 dollars ransom to photo bucket and found something I didn't think I had....

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:10 PM
Reaction score
couple pics of a ram air pan I configured for a 2010ish Challenger.....I think I did it 2011........ utilizing a 6 pack fiberglass hood and a 6 pack lid and filter element....... modeled out of cardboard, then constructed out of aluminum........pics kinda suck, sorry

I remember joking how it would suck birds out of the sky, I had the car for a weekend after it was finished......and guess what happened :rolleyes:

hoodpic2crop.jpg

thebird.jpg

Last edited:
Think I got all my pics off of Stooopid Bucket before they closed the door. Aholes.....and I caught a couple of birds when I was riding bikes. One day I saw one coming and put my head down but he got me in the chest. Glad I wasn't going any faster and it wasn't big.

First off...nice job!
When you get out to the country roads around here we have what I call "grillbirds"...As you're going down the road, these little shitz fly up out of the weeds and stuff that grow along side. The less-dumb ones fly away from the road, but the grillbirds try to fly across the road and end up in the grille of whatever you happen to be driving:p

Think I got all my pics off of Stooopid Bucket before they closed the door. Aholes.....and I caught a couple of birds when I was riding bikes. One day I saw one coming and put my head down but he got me in the chest. Glad I wasn't going any faster and it wasn't big.
I transferred anything important off mine also a few years ago.....man I had that thing loaded for some years.

Nice scoop job BTW. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back