• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

painting my coronet

tracy

Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
alot of you may remember that 70 charger i had for sale on here. i finally traded it for a paint job on my 68 coronet/super bee clone. very excited , and cant wait too see how it looks. going to have it done in 1969 t5

alot of you may remember that 70 charger i had for sale on here. i finally traded it for a paint job on my 68 coronet/super bee clone. very excited , and cant wait too see how it looks. going to have it done in 1969 t5

Sounds great Tracy .. post up some before pictures

Good deal on working the trade. X3 on wanting pics.

T5 "copper poly" will be a cool color....

try again. why does it keep saying invalid

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_0782.jpgIMG_6305.jpgIMG_6483.jpgIMG_9223.jpg

will have a black vinyl top black bee stripe and lift off hood, black interior

69crtbydabramo_2.jpg69crtbydabramo_1.jpg

Great color choice for your car. If I ever decide to rebuild another one, we will have twins.

seeing it all together,looks really nice ! thanks hunt2elk

well i went up too the body shop to check on my coronet today. arrrrrhh, still not started on it. i was really hoping to get to at least drive it once this fall, before winter gets here, as long as its nice when i do get it back i guess thats the best thing

closing in on a year on mine, and I can already see the snow and road salt falling!

coronet

decided to do some work on coronet. removed the k- member started cleaning

Attachments

• 20150928_171145.jpg
    20150928_171145.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 256
nope no paint job. I even paid more money up front. finally decided to go get it and do it myself. sit at body shop all that time and they said they just have been so busy with insurance work and hadn't had chance to do it

Do you get your charger back since this outfit did diddley squat on the coronet?
Are going to loose the go wing?

yes got car and money back. I don't know if ill lose the wing,deck lid already had the holes drilled in it

Auto Transport Service
Back