• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Park

oldkimmer

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
Why oh why in all the shows/movies/music video’s the column shifters are in PARK! Well I know it’s to save costs but my god. It just looks stupid with the vehicle sitting stationary and the scenery rolling by. Kim

Why oh why in all the shows/movies/music video’s the column shifters are in PARK! Well I know it’s to save costs but my god. It just looks stupid with the vehicle sitting stationary and the scenery rolling by. Kim
Idiots making the videos are more concerned with their appendage classification than minor details in a music video. :gay:

I've seen it also,
Old movies, westerns I get a chuckle at the shadows , The wagon train crossing the desert, Indians after the lone cowboy and the back ground shadows will show film equipment , trucks , trailers ect. Lol

I've seen it also,
Old movies, westerns I get a chuckle at the shadows , The wagon train crossing the desert, Indians after the lone cowboy and the back ground shadows will show film equipment , trucks , trailers ect. Lol
I can't remember what movie it was now (might be Maverick with Mel Gibson) - the guys are riding hard across seemingly deserted land, and there's a freeway in the background with trucks running along it.

Looked it up and there were a couple more...
1713825226349.png

Hey, If they are renting my car to make a current day music video it would be part of the contract. CAR MUST REMAIN IN PARK!

Auto Transport Service
Back