• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

parting 68 charger

benno440

Local time
1:39 AM
Reaction score
looking for some advice, i have complete 68 charger, i require 4 qtr panels and i am keeping the body only everything else is going.
everything needs restoration but i need some advice on what i can sell the lot for? or would it be a good trade to swap everything for 4 brand new qtr panels and maybe $2k?

it is a 318/auto aircon, bucket seats, console car.

any advice welcome?

4 quarter panels??

looking for some advice, i have complete 68 charger, i require 4 qtr panels and i am keeping the body only everything else is going.
everything needs restoration but i need some advice on what i can sell the lot for? or would it be a good trade to swap everything for 4 brand new qtr panels and maybe $2k?

it is a 318/auto aircon, bucket seats, console car.

any advice welcome?

If I'm reading this correctly you're stripping every single part out of the car to sell, but you're keeping the empty shell? Being located in the prison colony island, you aren't going to be able to sell much of anything to someone in the US due to shipping costs.

so your stripping the car just for the rear 1/4 panels & 2 front guards is this correct why not just sell the car complete you would probably get at least 25k in Australia and buy 2 brand new 1/4 panels & 2 front guards from AMD & get them shipped that shouldn't cost $25k

If I'm reading this correctly you're stripping every single part out of the car to sell, but you're keeping the empty shell? Being located in the prison colony island, you aren't going to be able to sell much of anything to someone in the US due to shipping costs.
you misunderstood, selling to australia, looking for advice

so your stripping the car just for the rear 1/4 panels & 2 front guards is this correct why not just sell the car complete you would probably get at least 25k in Australia and buy 2 brand new 1/4 panels & 2 front guards from AMD & get them shipped that shouldn't cost $25k
because i want the body, but the panels need replacing, buidling a complete custom car with chassis.

because i want the body, but the panels need replacing, building a complete custom car with chassis.
so its going to be a drag racing car or a pro touring set up ? depends on what your trading for the panels and 2k maybe do a bit of home work Ebay etc on the parts you decide to sell is it disc brake front end ,diff ,seats,dash ,console ,seat belts and so on these parts fetch good dollars depending on condition

so its going to be a drag racing car or a pro touring set up ? depends on what your trading for the panels and 2k maybe do a bit of home work Ebay etc on the parts you decide to sell is it disc brake front end ,diff ,seats,dash ,console ,seat belts and so on these parts fetch good dollars depending on condition
68 318 car.....doubtful it's front disc.

pro touring, not much on ebay. drum front

Auto Transport Service
Back