• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting out 1969 Dodge Coronet Deluxe Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
1:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out 1969 Dodge Coronet Wagon interior pieces. I will largely be using the dash wiring harness, bezel and ignition with column and linkage for my 69 Coronet R/T.
All of the wagon-specific interior pieces are available. Mostly brown and Green in color as I had a couple wagons and duplicate pieces.

This one ended up being too rusty and nobody is interested in buying it whole as-is. I'm dismantling it as soon as possible and its unfortunately destined for the crusher for space limitations and HOA prevent me from keeping it around any longer.

1st Row Bench Seat - SOLD
2nd Row fold-down bench - SOLD
3rd Row fold-down seats - SOLD
Steering column + Wheel - RESERVED
Dash bezels - RESERVED
Dash wiring harness - RESERVED
Dash speedometer - AVAILABLE
Glove box - AVAILABLE

Please ask about any of the interior plastics, glass, handles, arm rests and so on that you may need and I'll confirm availability.

IMG_4246.jpg

IMG_4247.jpg

IMG_4248.jpg

IMG_4249.jpg

IMG_4250.jpg

IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4252.jpg

IMG_4253.jpg

IMG_4254.jpg

Looking for the lower dash piece (where the key is inserted) for my air cond 69 Charger....it looks like what I need, but the pic is a bit distant. Is this piece available
and if so, what's the price on this piece ?
Tks,
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back