• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

parting out 1969 satellite and 1969 coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonblinn

Local time
6:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i am parting out a 1969 satellite 4 door.98,000 miles.318 motor.car is still in pretty good shape.drove it all last summer.mint front bumper,grills,hood.fenders have some rust on the bottoms,mint tail lights,mint trunk lid,mint dash,black interior,14'' steel wheels with hubcaps,bumper jack is there.
i also have a 1969 coronet 500 2 door.car is in hard shape,not much left but some chrome,back glass,rear end,grills,a few sets of tail lights.i have the vin and nova scotia canada title in my name for this car also
i also have a vin and nova scotia canada title in my name for a 1968 dodge charger,318 car.
i also have a bunch of other b body parts,motors,4 speed transmission,floor shift steering column.71 charger flat hood and side mirrors.68 charger a/c heater box and controls and compressor with brackets and more
let me know if you need anything

Does the 69 Satellite have the wide rocker mouldings?If so,does it have moulding clips that have two mounting holes instead of the more common single hole in the center type?Mine is a 69 Sport Satellite,not sure what the Satellites have but could use 9 clips with two holes if it has them.

Looking for the metal dash frame. Let me know if you have it. It has to be the rallye ash frame.

do you have the throttle cable for the 318?

I'd be interested in the fender tags if they are still there.

Do you still have the satlelie trunk lid and if so what is the price????

Is the Satellite restorable? If so, how much for the whole thing and where are you located?

how much

Is the Satellite restorable? If so, how much for the whole thing and where are you located?
how much far the '69 & were u at,jg309 or ***No phone numbers in ads please***

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you selling the 68 charger? or just have the title and parts to one? looking for a few things on a 68 charger

Sorry I'm not on here much. I don't have very much left from the satellite. Only harness I'd have left would be the tail light harness. I have a vin and title in my name but it would be from a 4 door 69 satellite, also for a 69 coronet 2 door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back