• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Patch panels for '63 wagon

63wagon

Local time
10:51 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm looking for patch panels for:
right and left front between door and wheel well.
right and left rear panels

I've attached photos as well.
I've checked this thread and I'm looking for other suggestions as well.
Cheers

IMG_4681.JPG

IMG_4683.JPG

I would check with Kramers for the rear...for my plymouth wagon I used regular 2dr patches...now for your front, I would not cut out all that good metal but just as needed and use that as a template for some flat stock.

Thanks RT,
Any idea what the codes were for the Kramer panels? Were they listed as Coronet parts?
Cheers!

Hey Guys...going to bump this post as my wagon is now in the shop and I'm needing the rear wheel lips on both sides....looking for a source.
Thanks!

Just to interject 63wagon's wagon project is set on kill at the moment and will be a serious beast to be reckoned with come Spring. What he really needs are those rear wheel arches or something similar that can be spliced up and worked in. the lower fender bits would also be nice but can be hand fabricated easier than the rears.

The ultimate dream scenario for this Summer will be Graham's '63 and our altered running heads up down the quarter. Oh damn!!

I would also keep my eye open for a nice solid 4 door as I believe most of that rear panel is the same if not all the lower part from a 4 door.
Matt

Hey Guys...going to bump this post as my wagon is now in the shop and I'm needing the rear wheel lips on both sides....looking for a source.
Thanks!

Get in touch with Wayne.....

Get in touch with Wayne.....

Who's this Wayne character? Sounds like we need to know him.

Graham is away for a few days and since I'm acting as project manager for this build I can field most questions and help him source parts.

I would also keep my eye open for a nice solid 4 door as I believe most of that rear panel is the same if not all the lower part from a 4 door.
Matt

He actually has a 4dr parts car but it's a real roach.

PM sent....the brown places you see are where the paint has been worn off by the sun, the car has 40,000 miles on it and no rust.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqF,!jkE3Lw-3DnKBN57m+oY2g~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqF,!jkE3Lw-3DnKBN57m+oY2g~~_12.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 156
  • $(KGrHqN,!jkE3LlE-htKBN57mimWuQ~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqN,!jkE3LlE-htKBN57mimWuQ~~_12.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 155
  • $(KGrHqQOKm8E3dgMRj3KBN57nWcS3!~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqQOKm8E3dgMRj3KBN57nWcS3!~~_12.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 168
Auto Transport Service
Back