• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pentastar Emblem Location

When I was doing my searches for body parts last year, I came across an old Satellite Sebring Plus in a junkyard. I am guessing it was early production because the trunk lid had the cut outs for the deck lid spoiler (which I took) and it had a pentastar on the passenger fender. I personally like the look of the pentastar myself. Nice add on!

When I was doing my searches for body parts last year, I came across an old Satellite Sebring Plus in a junkyard. I am guessing it was early production because the trunk lid had the cut outs for the deck lid spoiler (which I took) and it had a pentastar on the passenger fender. I personally like the look of the pentastar myself. Nice add on!

By chance was it the green SSP at browne auto salvage? I see you are in DFW. I was thinking when I was reading this that I too have seen a 72 with a pentastar. In fact that fender is now on my car.

By chance was it the green SSP at browne auto salvage? I see you are in DFW. I was thinking when I was reading this that I too have seen a 72 with a pentastar. In fact that fender is now on my car.

It sure is! That car donated a lot of parts to mine. I have the trunk, valance, window tracks and other odds and ins from that car. That is too cool, it's great to know that car has saved others out there.

It sure is! That car donated a lot of parts to mine. I have the trunk, valance, window tracks and other odds and ins from that car. That is too cool, it's great to know that car has saved others out there.

Yep its the only other 71/72 I've ever seen in person. I've joked with Trenton that I'm going to end up buying the whole thing part by part. Really its not too far gone to be put back on the road. Interesting to hear it had the cutouts for rear spoiler, mine was built 11-71 and doesn't so I'm about to have to cut into it.

IMG_3459.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back