• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

People that I don't like

My wife's cousin is a real pain in the *** for me, she is one of those person that never ever shut the **** up, when you try to talk never listen to you, with her you have monologues, her opinion is the only one that matter, now me being rude and just for fun, always do this, always speak when she start to talk, she raise her voice and so am I, untill we are yelling to each other, one time during a family dinner she finally blows up and told me to shut the **** up, I laugh so hard and told her to do the same, why don't you just shut the **** up, in fact you never ever listen to your daughter she's a teen drunk, listen to your brother also an addict and you know what, **** you, ( all this is Spanish of course ) my wife luckily wasn't there at the time, and in our way home i tell her what happened, she wasn't happy to say the least ( she is her cousin after all) but i told her I di not want to see her again, end of the trouble.

Woah, I want to party with you! :rofl:

X 255_LI.jpg

I wonder if the OP thinks people are lying awake all night worrying about if he likes them. :jackoff:

Nobody here would do that. I'm not arrogant enough to think that anyone on a web forum cares that much. I am a realist.
If someone doesn't like me, so what? Why worry about trivial stuff like that?
A large quantity of friends isn't as important as the quality of them. I don't need selfish, self centered people as friends. A friendship is supposed to be about an exchange, not a one way street where one person does all the taking and none of the giving.

Also, friends don’t have to agree on everything to be friends. Hell, I don’t WANT to agree on everything or else conversation pretty much becomes a circle jerk.
My best friend has been so for over 45 of my 61 years. We are WAY far apart on many things, things that I won’t go into here because it’ll just get moved to the PF cesspool. But we DO agree on morals, honesty, integrity. Things that matter. The rest is just stuff that we can talk about.

That is weird to see a map of the world look that way.

That is great. All my life, I've seen maps from the other view and never thought of what it must look like from another angle.

That is great. All my life, I've seen maps from the other view and never thought of what it must look like from another angle.
The conventional view was created by someone in the 'northern' hemisphere......who knows what is actually correct, given the vastness and vacuum of space. :)

I agree. People will paint themselves in a favorable light and others in whatever light they want, factual or otherwise.
I once read that Australia was purposely shown to be smaller than it actually is so I looked up how it compares the the continental US. I was surprised at how close they are in size.

I agree. People will paint themselves in a favorable light and others in whatever light they want, factual or otherwise.
I once read that Australia was purposely shown to be smaller than it actually is so I looked up how it compares the the continental US. I was surprised at how close they are in size.
Correct....size and distance are relative.

Did you know for example, that if you stacked all living elephants on top of each other, in an attempt to see how close they could get to the moon, that all the elephants would die? :eek:

Ok just for you people Spanish impaired, the way I remember of course,
Ella
Ya pues cabron ya cállate !!!!
Yo
Tu pues pendeja ya cállate si cerraras el hocico una vez en tu vida escucharias a tu hija borracha y a tu hermano drogadicto es más sabes que chinga tu madre
Ella
Pues tú chingas más a tu madre cabron pendejo.
:lol::lol::lol:

Cómo ves Mario mi hermano
@MarPar
Lee el post # 59

Y si cabron. Perfect translation!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No....I think you'll find I was correct the first time. :lol:

R.51dc57101279c9840a6d3aaf935f6864

Here's one from the Yanks' point of view...

americanview.gif

:rofl:

Its official--the whole f-ing world has been turned upside down.

I’ve travelled the world a bit, and thought that I at least had some sense of the size and scale of our planet. But flying over it at 35,000 feet and five hundred miles per hour is misleading, in many ways. Then one time...
my buddy bought a twenty six foot cabin cruiser with the intent of going out on Great Slave Lake. It’s among the largest lakes on the planet, and I live on the south shore of it. Four hundred and fifty miles long, just over a hundred across. We went out, and before long you can’t see any land. Just water, from horizon to horizon. We putted along for a few days, exploring, fishing, hanging out. Seemed like we had conquered the world. When we got home I looked at our plot on the GPS. We had covered a fraction, a small fraction of one percent of that one lake. It was truly humbling to realize just how small we are, and just how big our planet really is.

Auto Transport Service
Back