• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

People with Comp cams experience?

I had my Comp Cam hardened for a few dollars more. I also run NOS lifters from the 80s. No problems yet.
whered you send that to have done and what was the cost if you dont mind me asking?

whered you send that to have done and what was the cost if you dont mind me asking?
I had Comp harden it when it was ordered. I think it was $75 then. That was about 10 years ago. You can probably send it to them if you already own it.

We build hundreds of engines every year using all of the racing brand names. Yes, sometimes there is quality issues from time to time. Yes, If going with a Comp flat tappet cam it is good assurance to pay alittle extra for the nitriding (hardening) process. We also pay a little extra to always go with a one piece steel core and not a cast core camshaft.

Auto Transport Service
Back