• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics of everyones 68-69 Coronets

let me get in on this action, my 69 Bee

FullSizeR.jpg 15259085_1014379298690927_1350014886645596160_n.jpg IMG_2997.jpg

My latest project.....

20180905_072948.jpg

A gorgeous thread and all of them get my juices flowing. Amazing amount of love and hard work that is/has gone into bringing these icons back to better then original condition. Mine is still a work in progress but these photos really get me motivated! After 29 years in AK I am now in Denver and finally getting back to work on her!!
Bee 8.15.17.JPG

I found another view of my old R/T. Last I heard it went to Penn, then to Fl & now overseas in the UK somewhere.

Picture 001.jpg 89500480_3.jpg

Many beauty's here.
Does anyone has a guestimate on how many '69 Coronet R/T's are still alive?
From '69 production figures I remember there were less than 5000 build...IRC.
I can only see a random one popping up here in Europe, hard to find.
Sometimes you come across a 440, 500 or Super Bee but the '69 R/T (real one) does not show up on the radar here.

A gorgeous thread and all of them get my juices flowing. Amazing amount of love and hard work that is/has gone into bringing these icons back to better then original condition. Mine is still a work in progress but these photos really get me motivated! After 29 years in AK I am now in Denver and finally getting back to work on her!! View attachment 696124
Coronet 440 with a 383, .....after 27 years in AK looking for a real BEE like I had in high school, this is all I could find. Has a 496 stroker with full Sniper from tank, distributor, coil pack to injectors. Swapped out for a full posi rear end and a 6 speed 4L80, carbon fiber dash with full Speed Hut gauges and am putting Ramm Mat in now for sound and heat insulation. The Ron Francis full wiring harness has been ordered for install. Wil be mounting the QA1 upper and lower control arms and 1.0 torsion bars this spring...trying to get her back together for a test drive!

Many beauty's here.
Sometimes you come across a 440, 500 or Super Bee but the '69 R/T (real one) does not show up on the radar here.
Real one in Germany

27706299rv.jpg

Many beauty's here.

there is a R/T vert in germany, too

001.JPG

Here is my work in progress. My main changes to it are body color from black to bronze metallic (an original 1968 color), auto to 4 speed, Ramcharger fresh air hood and ducting, front disc brakes, power brakes, power windows, fender turn signals, passenger side mirror, tinted glass all around, 15" Magnum 500's and headrests.

tires1.jpg tires2.jpg tires3.jpg tires4.jpg

Built mine in the garage. Been back on the road now for about 3 years.

When I first bought it on E-Bay (the wife loves Mopars)
IMG_1148.JPG
Recent pics
IMG_4878.JPG
IMG_3790.JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back