• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures of hood scoops 1963-1968

@bearman , putting finishing touches on a half-fast rework of the old 440 that was in it before the max that i hurt a bit. Its got one bad cylinder wall, probably from the 2295 trw that had a skirt collapse. Replaced the bad piston, new rings and bearings. Ive got some new .060 ross flattops that i should have used, but i just didn't want to wait. I'll put the time and effort into the next candidate, a victor max headed 520.
This motor, when it was healthy was good for mid sevens, mid elevens, the max went 7 ohs, if this new mess goes sevens in the eighth, thats ok with me.
I did have a setback, didnt have enough timing in it during cam break-in, now i need a new shifter cable and carpet, overheated 3 1/2 exhaust too close i guess.

Stay after it that 64 will do just fine. Keep us updated with some pics.

You can get one made out of fiberglass either pin type or bolt on either way you don't have to cut up your steel hood.

Do you have rear deck lids for 64 Dodge 440 and what's the cost
We use the 63 Dodge mold for the 64 Dodge trunk. Only difference is the 63 does not have those 2 big ribs in the center. It is a lift off trunk for $300

We use the 63 Dodge mold for the 64 Dodge trunk. Only difference is the 63 does not have those 2 big ribs in the center. It is a lift off trunk for $300
Thanks, but going to stay with the metal one after talking to a few guys.

View attachment 747249
This is what a Hemi needs.
That is always hit,but this is what a HEMI wants!:usflag:

5.20.19 013.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back