• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plastic surgery gone wrong

Gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em…

Tina Louise didn’t know. She now looks like a zombie.

7A75EE5D-7C99-4E61-AD63-DC6E6822F9B0.jpeg

Rose McGowan. Now she looks Chinese eyed but with puffy cheekbones ??

%2F75%2F54%2F8d%2F75548dfe6f684920814f86d201f82244.jpg

Courtney Cox...Man, she USED to be sexy...

%2Ffe%2F04%2F77%2Ffe0477f69d5ddfca79d16a7bb1155b9e.jpg

Gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em…
Well said!! The smart ones know that time waits for no one. Strike while the iron is hot and then, go home. Take Cameron Diaz, like her or not, she was smart enough to retire in 2014 with 140 million in her pocket and move on to enjoy the fruits of her labor and do her own thing out of the spot light. Very smart.

Joan Rivers was getting another face lift but the scaffolding collapsed.
Burt Reynolds was another classic hack job.

These people have shallow egos. As said, use your looks for 15 years or so, invest the money and disappear from the spotlight. These nuts can't help themselves though, they figure the world just can't do without them I guess.

I've wondered lately about the people in the entertainment industry and their need to stay young looking.
Some that get plastic surgery seem to look great, as if they didn't have any work done at all. It is like good bodywork: The good work looks as if nothing was ever done.
The other ones though.....

View attachment 1416624

We all have looked at this one and rolled our eyes....

View attachment 1416625

This guy seemed fine until he went under the knife...

View attachment 1416627

American Idol or American surgery gone wrong?

View attachment 1416628

......AND then there is this scallywag:
View attachment 1416629

What the hell is with these people? They HAVE the money to do it right. What the hell happened? They all look terrible.
I wonder if they figured that a subtle change wasn't enough.
Mickey Rourke....I read that his face was messed up from boxing and that no amount of talented surgery could reverse it completely.
Joan Rivers....Pfft...she wasn't that bad as a young woman so why the radical changes?
Kenny Rogers looked the part of a gentle cowboy. Why then change to ....that?
Simon Cowell....WTF ? The guy has more money than the Federal Reserve so THIS is what he does to himself?
Madonna? THIS is an improvement over what she looked like before?
Muckey Roark became a 'boxer' and that's what happened to his face. What an idiot. All he succeeded in doing is ******* up his face and becoming cut. What a mental loser

I understand reconstructive surgery, of course. Medically caused stuff, defects and the like...
The rest (much of what has been posted in this thread) of these "elective" types?
Freaks.
I don't waste a moment even thinking of them.
They never even warrant mention in passing in daily conversation with me.

Auto Transport Service
Back