• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please recommend rear bumper trim 73 Roadrunner

Lineman

Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
I need to buy the plastic trim around the rear bumper for my 73 Roadrunner the top and side pieces. The side pieces are a little harder to come by than the top but has anybody had any experience with any of the vendors lately getting these pieces? I think I found a set on eBay and Google may have found a set and they looked different I thought?

I know they are pricey but I need them so I would like to get ones that look the best/most correct.

Thanks for the help.

Jay

Check with Restoration specialties for the center section, don't pay $100 bucks for it on ebay, hopefully they still have it, last time I bought one, it was around $50. Unfortunately, I think there is or was only one person reproducing the two end pieces and they are expensive, I purchased them 3 years ago and they were $195, but I don't see them available from the guy on ebay, fmmpar, he has the center sections but at $95 I would check with restoration specialties first.

Hey Thanks again

I called that fmmpar and they said they were going back to making them again pretty soon and I think they said they buy the center piece anyway so thanks for the heads up and verifying that I guess fmmpar are the only game in town. Were they pretty nice?

Thanks

Jay

The end pieces are nice, the rubber is a little soft, but not too bad. I need to put them on my car actually. I don't know where they get the center piece from, I am guessing they get it from Restoration Specialties, because that is who made it originally.

Auto Transport Service
Back