• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Please S T O P saying this" thread.

I like the " won't be down for breakfast " notices. Sometimes that is the only way I hear of a celebrity's death......................MO

Not wanting to put you down , but hasn't these traits been known as " ****"? If I understand that term correctly....................MO

You may indeed not understand the meaning of the "term" "****".
When one is growing up we learn about where poop comes from.

Where This thread leads sucks. I'm out.

I spend most of my days in a corporate environment where I have to be politically correct and my communications have to be flawless. One of the things I really like about coming to FBBO is that I can just be me, misspellings and all because I am among friends. I understand that some people are more affected than others by a misspelling or improper syntax....it takes all kinds to make the world go around, right? Anyhow, we are all here because we love Mopars, so I vote that we give each other some slack and just enjoy being among friends who love what we love.

How come "for sell" and "must sale" are almost always in the same ad?

Not wanting to put you down , but hasn't these traits been known as " ****"? If I understand that term correctly....................MO
I have no interest in your ***. In fact, I have no interest in any mans ***.

I have no interest in your ***. In fact, I have no interest in any mans ***.
What?? are you talking about?? You were the one that was telling us about how finicky and how particular everything has to be for you. IMO Sounds way overboard to me. ****, I thought, was how people described that. I apologize if I struck your nerve. I'm not one to stir up trouble on FBBO .............................MO

What?? are you talking about?? You were the one that was telling us about how finicky and how particular everything has to be for you. IMO Sounds way overboard to me. ****, I thought, was how people described that. I apologize if I struck your nerve. I'm not one to stir up trouble on FBBO .............................MO

Oh boy...I wish there was a simple yet subtle way to relay SARCASM !
I was kidding!
I do recall the term "****" being used to describe picky, specific, meticulous, etc.
I never liked that term. I guess I just have no interest in the anus in any way. I DO like a nice *** on a woman.
I have never had the slightest interest in any anus, just to make things clear.

Oh boy...I wish there was a simple yet subtle way to relay SARCASM !
I was kidding!
I do recall the term "****" being used to describe picky, specific, meticulous, etc.
I never liked that term. I guess I just have no interest in the anus in any way. I DO like a nice *** on a woman.
I have never had the slightest interest in any anus, just to make things clear.
I always wondered why a proctologist would choose that carreer ! .......................MO

'Now that's what I'm talking about'
'See how you are'
'Raising the bar'
'Big box stores'

I just check the dumpster at the appliance store for big boxes...
Instead of raising the bar, how about lowering the stools, assuming that the bar flies are uncomfortable.
Funny how that's what you're talking about when you haven't said a word for some time.
I know how I are - don't you?

My favorite 'thinking outside the box' - What f*cking box?

I can do without those....

You know what I mean? ROFL

My understanding is that the term "****" is short hand for "**** retentive" which is a nice way to say "full of ****". According to Wikipedia, I have it all wrong, so apparently this term does not mean what I thought it means! :drama:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from **** retentive)
Jump to: navigation, search
The term **** retentive (also anally retentive), commonly abbreviated to ****,[1] is used to describe a person who pays such attention to detail that it becomes an obsession and may be an annoyance to others, potentially to the detriment of the ****-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis.

Origins[edit]
In Freudian psychology, the **** stage is said to follow the oral stage of infant or early-childhood development. This is a time when an infant's attention moves from oral stimulation to **** stimulation (usually the bowels but occasionally the bladder), usually synchronous with learning to control their excretory functions—in other words, any form of child training and is not specifically linked to toilet training. Freud hypothesized that children who experience conflicts during this period of time may develop "****" personality traits, namely those associated with a child's efforts at excretory control: orderliness, stubbornness, a compulsion for control.[2] If these qualities continue into later life, the person is said to be "****-retentive". Conversely, those who reject ****-retentive characteristics are said to have "****-expulsive" personality types.

Yeah, Just like the numb nut on another board asking about "duel" exhaust. I replied that my exhaust doesn't need to do combat, it does just fine by itself! I need to see what folks have said about that?

Indeed, duel exhaust. En garde!!
dueling-swords.jpg

Greg (kerndog), I'm sorry, bro, but you're out of line. Remember a couple years ago when you went through all that hell with detonation, cam changes, etc. Through all of that, you probably had 5000 pieces of advice and at no time do i recall anyone berating you.

Ease up.
I am doing you the service and showing you the respect that you deserve here by explaining the red X.
I was really stubborn and slow to wake up in regards to the detonation problems and various suggestions that were offered. Plenty of people chimed in to help and instead of just pulling the engine and swapping the pistons, I tried dancing around it. Since then I have changed my way of thinking about problem solving to include not only automotive problems but also issues at work in construction. I can honestly admit that I handle problems differently as a result of that experience.

Yeah, I agree with the 3 and 4 word catch phrases that get to you when all the people at work etc. think that no on else has heard it from the other staff/employees and think they are being coy buy they belong to the non original or ones that don't think for themselves. I mean ****!:lol:

buckets and council

Auto Transport Service
Back