• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Please S T O P saying this" thread.

mild.jpg

Here’s one:

“I’m not book smart, I’m street smart”

translation:
I’m not really smart, I’m pretend smart.

“I’m not book smart, I’m street smart”..........translation: I’m not really smart, I’m pretend smart.

I know people that are very rich, intelligent and never went to college and are respected by all. As stated above, Confusing education with being intelligent.

Son of a bitch.
On Saturday, a buddy and I towed a car tom deliver it in Southern CA. He chatted about all sorts of things including conversations he had with others.....and KEPT using blah blah blah as a way to fast forward to the point of each story.
Holy **** is THAT annoying.
Oh, also annoying.....
The OVER use of "lol" by members here. Seriously, people....Do you really laugh out loud each time you type that? Really? If you do, you might have serious mental defects because excessive laughter for no clear reason is a sign of insanity and a detachment from reality.
Only people that are crazy or have low self esteem laugh at things that are not funny. Well, maybe nervous people, insecure people or idiots. There are some that pepper each post with lol, lol, lol and it looks like they are either a teenage girl with her first iphone or a crazy person.

Last edited:
Son of a bitch.
On Saturday, a buddy and I towed a car tom deliver it in Southern CA. He chatted about all sorts of things including conversations he had with others.....and KEPT using blah blah blah as a way to fast forward to the point of each story.
Oh, also annoying.....
The OVER use of "lol" by members here. Seriously, people....Do you really laugh out loud each time you type that? Really? If you do, you might have serious mental defects because excessive laughter for no clear reason is a sign of insanity and a detachment from reality.
Only people that are crazy or have low self esteem laugh at things that are not funny. Well, maybe nervous people, insecure people or idiots. There are some that pepper each post with lol, lol, lol and it looks like they are either a teenage girl with her first iphone of a crazy person.
LOL that’s funny, monkey see monkey do I guess

Whatcha gonna do?? "...roll with it baby.." LMFAO

“I’m not book smart, I’m street smart”..........translation: I’m not really smart, I’m pretend smart.

Hmm..... "Pretend smart" ? No. Not at all.
I've known some UNeducated people that have excellent situational awareness and common sense. I would much rather be around them rather than an indoctrinated, debt ridden college graduate with zero life skills and an entitlement mentality.

Son of a bitch.
Oh, also annoying.....
Only people that are crazy or have low self esteem laugh at things that are not funny. Well, maybe nervous people, insecure people or idiots. There are some that pepper each post with lol, lol, lol and it looks like they are either a teenage girl with her first iphone or a crazy person.
I know a few people, male and female, that laugh after every sentence they speak, even when just stating facts e.g. "I have to go to the mall later, haha".
It's ludicrous and very annoying.

I've known some UNeducated people that have excellent situational awareness and common sense. I would much rather be around them rather than an indoctrinated, debt ridden college graduate with zero life skills and an entitlement mentality.
I agree, that's way I didn't agree with the comment.

Education is definitely very bad. It’s common knowledge that anyone who has a decent education is as you describe. :thumbsup:

Here’s one:

“I’m not book smart, I’m street smart”

translation:
I’m not really smart, I’m pretend smart.

And apparently you think this is common knowledge also, as you described. My daughter has 8.5 years of college, is she really smarter than me. She's just really, really good at one thing............. Not even you could do.

And apparently you think this is common knowledge also, as you described. My daughter has 8.5 years of college, is she really smarter than me. She's just really, really good at one thing............. Not even you could do.
What I think is this:
Those who do well in school, are generally the smarter folks.
Those who don’t, are generally not the sharpest folks.

:thumbsup:

You're missing the point or purposely avoiding it.
College doesn't guarantee that a student will be transformed into an intelligent citizen. It helps but is not a certainty. Many people learn to score well on tests but are still ignorant people. Many people with natural instincts that don't go to college still are intelligent in non academic matters.

What I think is this:
Those who do well in school, are generally the smarter folks.
Those who don’t, are generally not the sharpest folks.

:thumbsup:
Now we can agree, but there are still people out there that are just street smart. My point was , some people just know to turn right and not left in life. They just know, I wouldn't what them doing a heart transplant on me, your point taken. :thumbsup:

Now we can agree, but there are still people out there that are just street smart. My point was , some people just know to turn right and not left in life. They just know, I wouldn't what them doing a heart transplant on me, your point taken. :thumbsup:
School of any kind is a memory test, now when you get into the work force... take what you have remembered and apply it. Some have good memory but not a clue what it means. Can take apart a carb, put it back right but no idea how it works.
Just my opinion

Auto Transport Service
Back