• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Please S T O P saying this" thread.

"The collector car/muscle car markets' demise"

I don't see it
maybe the people coming up aren't as interested
but it's far from "it's demise"

it's not going anywhere anytime soon
in fact the prices
are going higher for quality builds
especially day 2 or resto-mods

not just some spaghetti strainer/rusted hull, sitting out in the field for 40+ years

kids (or young group 25 & younger) do cheaper 10-15 year-old cars, anyway
that's what they gravitate to, grew up seeing, wanting
that fit their budgets, less maintenance etc.,
tune by chip or programmers
or bolt-on stuff
$10k or less

maybe a few bumps & struggles the next few years
maybe better after 2022 or 2024

it ain't 'in a demise' or going down anytime soon

Last edited:
Agree.

I'm tired of seeing "dying" and/or "graying" threads on any of the hobby sites I belong to.

One especially for @Kern Dog ............

FOR SALE - Nice set of four-speed petals.......

Say what.gif

" ... and so on, and so forth" = WTF, are we on an endless loop here with this ??? "I'll be honest with you" = No, I want you to lie through your teeth ! "You would think.." = How the hell would YOU know what I would think ???

I find that I am guilty of some of these things. Sometimes I start sentences with SO....
I get annoyed with myself when I do that.

I make these mistakes Too often.
I try hard to not be a hypocrite by doing or saying annoying things that I complain about. When I realize my mistakes, I try to focus on avoiding them in the future.

What is pathetic is a grown man that has zero sense of humor, zero zest for life and zero friends.
You are clearly upset because I told you that I am not interested in men, especially you.
Move on, man. You act like a jilted lover.
Hey... even a
1660103886893.jpeg
can be a sourpuss.

So... is perfectly acceptable to start a sentence.

Ending every sentence with "so" EX-- "I own a Mopar, so....."

Is completely unacceptable.

I call those people "so sayers".

Remind me to bribe you all with a few beers before I start talking.... I feel your forgiveness level may increase some this way.

I make up words all the time - at least I know what they mean (or are supposed to mean)

Remind me to bribe you all with a few beers before I start talking.... I feel your forgiveness level may increase some this way.

I make up words all the time - at least I know what they mean (or are supposed to mean)
Packers tickets will work for me!!:lol:

I make these mistakes Too often.
I try hard to not be a hypocrite by doing or saying annoying things that I complain about. When I realize my mistakes, I try to focus on avoiding them in the future.
I feel hypocritical if I'm a hypocrite about hypocrites. Does that sound hypocritical to you ? I make the mistake about making the same mistake of mistakes I've made before.

Auto Transport Service
Back