• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please... Tell Me Were Never, Ever, Like This!!!

No, we're not. Most of us know what we are talking about.

I can show you PLENTY of guys who looked me right in the eye and tried to bullshit me. And I've TOLD them so.

Just last year, I ran into a guy in the parking lot of the local courthouse (licensing) had a 69RR obviously being worked on. Tried to tell me it was a 440. "Not originally, says I". "YES it is ORIGINAL", he says. I said so the HOOD isn't original? (It's a metal 69 hood). "OF COURSE the hood is original".

One of the all time best BS stories was years and years ago, I worked at a local parts store. Guy comes in with an old 'Vette he is restoring, 62? or so. Needs some big vent hose for the heater / defroster. So we go outside, he has the car, to measure up this hose size.

Of course a crowd gathers, and "somebody" says

"327?"

"Yes, it is"

"Ya", continues the unknown, "yea cun always tell these 'Vett engines 'cause they are JUST A LITTLE BIT SHORTER than a REGULAR Chivvy engine"

WOW! The kid explaining the 100 year anniversary badge and everything else on his Challenger, seriously, this has to be a put on!!!!

From watching these video's, I have to just grin and think to myself that these guys are as full of **** as a Christmas turkey. I NEVER, NEVER tried to BS about my cars and brag about something that is so far out of reality. Entertaining, yes--------factual, NO.

WOW! The kid explaining the 100 year anniversary badge and everything else on his Challenger, seriously, this has to be a put on!!!!
Apparently, reading the comments under the video, he has other vids like this. Its supposed to be a joke. Unfortunately his pasty white toothpick self is the joke.

Yes, he's satirizing but he isn't too far from the truth when you talk to a lot of people about their cars. :)

Had some younger guy try to tell me his small block Challenger was an RT. VIN had a 'G' for 318 and when I asked him about that, he just said he had the wrong VIN tag on it. This was at a local parking lot car show and his hood was up so took the liberty to snoop around the cowl and core support and saw they were the same. I just walked away and chuckled. This happened back in the 80's so imo, nothing has really changed.....just more of it.

These are the kind of kids we used to beat up.

I feel like I have to ask him a question. Donnie Lee, did your Parents have any kids that lived?

I saw that guy on the Jerry Springer Show. He demonstrated the "Judy Chop"

The country is infested with geeks!!!

geeksquad2guys.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back