• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

poly 318 dual quad

pjrenusr

Local time
8:28 PM
Reaction score
I thought I add this as last weekend I was in the land of far far away to get some wheel trim molding and while I was visiting this private oasis of mopar parts and cars the guy showed me some of his rare pieces and one that I wish I could use it a factory stock 318 with dual quad cast iron manifold. Its all there and in need of an engine bay. It was cool to say the least . If someone is in need of this item I will pass on your info along with any offer you may wish to include. I also should add I think it has less than 4k thats right 4k. I will be going down there again and will try to see what he would want. He also has a good 66 Belvedere nose some complete Coronet and parts. I didnt get the wheel trim molding but I did get a great fender and knobs for the radio. He doesnt get into forums or dealing too much with other car buffs.

Hey man, do you think he would have a rear bumper for a 65 Coronet? If so, I'd like his number. Is he willing to ship parts?

Thanks.

Factory dual quad

I have one of the nicest dual quad 318 poly. Immaculate. Could be a dealer takeoff or spare item back in 57-58. $500 , firm.

Attachments

• P8170009.jpg
    P8170009.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 502
Thanks for the info

pj,

I'm sure there are a few on here that would be interested in that piece. I take in it is physically in WA state? Physical location is good to know when guestimating shipping or distance to pick up. Thanks for sharing in your find.

Auto Transport Service
Back