• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

poly 63

poly 63

Local time
3:06 PM
Reaction score
I am new at this so. I have a red 1963 plymouth sport fury. Has a 318 poly in it. I have had it since 1983. Thanks for the hello.

Welcome , Polys are cool.

Welcome from Indiana. I’ve got a 63 Fury with a 318 project, could be drivable with a little work but is pretty tired. Had a dark blue 63 Fury with a 318 in high school.

9A607977-E6BD-45FB-9563-32EA303CB9D2.jpeg

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! 440'

Hi, Old Buddy! I know who you are. And, I am stealing a picture of your old red Plymouth to post here for all to see. Welcome to FBBO. We have lots of fun here! There was a thread on here a few weeks ago about reuniting our cars with the original owners. I related how you found the original for this car, and invited the old guy to the car show. What, about 1987 or 1988, I believe?

7647_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=5Gp8M2tk-dwAX-VXhIn&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

Welcome from Missouri!! Nice car!!

Welcome from North Florida !
I won't rag on you for not posting any pictures. You can thank @Big Bad Dad for the picture if that is your car ( If this is your car it is damn nice looking )
Now upload some pictures when you get a chance.

Auto Transport Service
Back