• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pop Up Ads Today ?

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:39 PM
Reaction score
Why all the Pop Up Ads Today,
Non-Stop ???

All good here.

Clear your cookies and history. Get Adguard

cookie-cookie-monster.gif

No idea how to do that ? My Tech guru is down with the flu, so can't bother her now. It's just happening on my cell phone ?

Click on the three dots.

Screenshot_20230115-120049_Chrome.jpg

Click on "History"

Screenshot_20230115-120057_Chrome.jpg

Click on "Clear Browsing Data"

Screenshot_20230115-120109_Chrome.jpg

Click on "Clear Data"

Screenshot_20230115-120120_Chrome.jpg

Click on "Clear"

Screenshot_20230115-120129_Chrome.jpg

It will probably take awhile to clear just be patient.
Have your user name and password because you will need to sign back on to the site.

clicked on dots
History does not appear as a choice ?

clicked on dots
History does not appear as a choice ?

Maybe you have an older version? I don't know what to tell you. I've always had android and always had this option. Hopefully someone else will catch this thread and have more knowledge.

i hit another choice, and found cookies, trying to delete them now ?
have these choices:

allow cookies
block third party cookies in Incognito

I lost the page, clumsy fingers !

It took me off website, and just signed in, I think it may have cleared ?

I'm back on, and No Pop Ups right Now !

kk, You da Man !!!

Thanks so much !!!

I'm back on, and No Pop Ups right Now !

kk, You da Man !!!

Thanks so much !!!

A lot of times just turning your phone off for a few minutes and back on will temporarily disconnect the add people from connecting. But they'll be back. Its why i like the Adguard program. When she's feeling better have her clear your history and cookies.

Install this App form the App Store and set it up on your phone. Free and it works. I did it when I had my Android...do not at all like there phones...and went back to iPhone and installed it. I use it on all my computers at home as well. I personally refuse to even have my cell with me at all times as now days way too many are reliant upon them and have them grafted to themselves. Old school yes when it comes to desk tops and lap tops as for my take they are far better to use and control your usages...cr8crshr/Bill...https://adblockplus.org/android-install

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

My hemroid fone doesn't even show the 3 dots but maybe it's because I'm a gladiator? :D No pop ups on it though.....I'm thinking it might be because of who the provider is....??

I should be reporting this on FABO, but starting yesterday over there, I get an entire page redirection to a fake "your mcafee subscription has expired" page.

I have to click the "back" button to get back to FABO.

After a while it will happen again on a seemingly random FABO thread.

I get a few seconds to a minute reading the thread and then get redirected to the fake ad page without clicking anything.

It is misdirection to keep your mind off the price of milk.

Auto Transport Service
Back