• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your "Made in USA" parts..

Look at my garage page most all of the parts are
made, forged, cast, machined & assembled here...
It's a long list...

Like others here, I make a real effort to buy
American Made, Assembled in USA or Made in the USA,
yes it's a bit more time consuming & a bit more of a hassle,
but I think it helps, it's the proper thing to do, it's worth it...

Just think if everyone had that same type of mentality,
instead of just price point shopping buying the cheapest stuff,
we'd have a far better economy, more employment, more opportunities,
our factories wouldn't be shutting down as much, or outsourcing...

Some stuff it's really hard to find out exactly where,
it's made, cast, forged, assembled etc. etc. etc.
I make a point to ask, if it's not marked or I'm talking to a supplier...

I like to buy local too, albeit I do buy a ton of parts from Summit Racing,
a very large % of what I buy & who's parts I like
are Edelbrock QA1 K&N Felpro Commetic Crane B&M TurboAction
QuickFuel Tech. Holley Mopar Performance {?} made right here in the USA...

Last edited:
Another pleasant surprise...2.99 at O'Reillys..

View attachment 429968

From what I understand, the US is actually a huge supplier of plastics. I would bet you can find quite a few plastic items made here. ('Course now I am curious to go check it out some...)

I was trying to find some info on how to get the torsion bar boots/dust cover on the bars on the Hotchkis website and noticed at the bottom of the description "All parts are Made IN THE USA." :thumbsup:

19367.jpg

image.jpeg
Best speed loader ever. Made here in paradise.

I have a pair of brass knuckles that were made in the USA - how do I know - because I made them! (Many years ago)

My Kennedy Engineered Product flywheel, clutch & adaptor kit for Porsche' 911 axle to Lexus 4.0 DOHC V8...custom made right here in Palmdale, Cali. The wheels were also custom made in LA Basin.

IMG_20160218_130117.jpg IMG_20160213_172142.jpg IMG_20160213_170945.jpg IMG_20160213_170914.jpg

Those look nasty Jimmi!
Back when i as making it, i had a run in with a tagger in Hawthorne pissing his crap on a door. Big guy, had this heavy leather jacket on,,,,,swung on me glancing eyebrow over bone, started bleeding immediately,,,i dipped down to left, pulled Aluminaughty from back pocket & brought it up behind his right arm, pulled in & down ripping the jacket sleeve clean open,,,,i mean a bitchin filet job.....big bopper decided he din't want no mo to do with me & beat fuckn feet the hell off my beat.

Back when i as making it, i had a run in with a tagger in Hawthorne pissing his crap on a door. Big guy, had this heavy leather jacket on,,,,,swung on me glancing eyebrow over bone, started bleeding immediately,,,i dipped down to left, pulled Aluminaughty from back pocket & brought it up behind his right arm, pulled in & down ripping the jacket sleeve clean open,,,,i mean a bitchin filet job.....big bopper decided he din't want no mo to do with me & beat fuckn feet the hell off my beat.
Got a few stories with mine to Jimmi from back in the day. Better not to publish them - let's just say there's a few guys running around with dentures on and maybe some prosthetic jaws..... Never started it though...

My T Bucket, Speedway 23 T . 87 Chevy Engine, 79 Turbo 350, Ford 9 inch, Walker radiator, Crager SS Wheels and it was built in a garage in Louisiana.

Made in USA 6-3-17.jpg

does assembled in the USA count?

i pulled the trigger on a DeWalt Impact after contemplating my battery platform for a few days

it's small but there is a sticker near the trigger

watermelon

image.jpg

Total Performance?
I think Total Performance was bought out by Speedway. I is a Speedway 23 Deluxe T kit for the most part. I also has GM Metric Brakes and a Corvette master cylinder. Also has a Holly Carb (I am not sure where it was made but I got it from Holly in Kentucky).
5-15-14 LH engine  Full.jpg

I think Total Performance was bought out by Speedway. I is a Speedway 23 Deluxe T kit for the most part. I also has GM Metric Brakes and a Corvette master cylinder. Also has a Holly Carb (I am not sure where it was made but I got it from Holly in Kentucky). View attachment 430935
Sweet! I like the sea foam. Is the bodywork glass or steel?

Sweet! I like the sea foam. Is the bodywork glass or steel?

It is a glass body. I had about a quart of Sea Foam left over from an other project, so I had the guy at the auto parts store try to match it with an other quart. I came out with a purple hue, so we mixed them together and added a bunch of pearl and that is what it is. Never match that again.

It is a glass body. I had about a quart of Sea Foam left over from an other project, so I had the guy at the auto parts store try to match it with an other quart. I came out with a purple hue, so we mixed them together and added a bunch of pearl and that is what it is. Never match that again.
Hope You have a little left in the can. I'd have never thought it but the color works well with the style of rod.

I was trying to find some info on how to get the torsion bar boots/dust cover on the bars on the Hotchkis website and noticed at the bottom of the description "All parts are Made IN THE USA." :thumbsup:

View attachment 430119

Lots of grunt, and a little lube on the inside only. Gotta get the grip on the outside of the boots. I put those on the `cuda. It took a little while to figure it out.

Auto Transport Service
Back