• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your "Made in USA" parts..

beanhead

May I Land My Kinky Machine
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:32 AM
Reaction score
Maybe we can make this thread a thing, for future reference...people are always trying to find out if parts are USA made or not and sometimes you just don't know till you get them, so I thought I'd put this out there. Got some stock-style replacement rocker arms today for the 440. Sealed Power (federal mogul) brand...
20170530_160621.jpg

Also the chrome Mopar ECU from summit I got about two months ago, made in USA

K&N oil filter has Made in USA on the case.
Also was buying tires for my small class "C" motorhome. "Toyo" was offered to me by the local dealer.At first I declined,then he showed me the sidewall, MADE IN USA.I bought 4.He did say that Toyo tires come from all over the world.He never knows where his next shipment has been manufactured.

Last edited:
My toys are all 90%+ American made. I make a point out of buying USA, and it costs me a small fortune. People rely on me and others to do it.

I know I'll probably catch some flack for this one...but while cleaning my Cragars one day I looked down and saw this stamping that just kinda popped out at me. The steel rims are made here and the alloy centers are welded in stateside as well. Sadly, the alloy centers (as well as all their other alloy offerings) are made overseas.

17757320_1637392092943320_4654530367969857029_n.jpg

As a side note, when I posted in a Cragar Facebook fan page about having to wait 6-8 weeks for my custom rear wheels to be made after receiving my front set so quickly someone from Cragar reached out to me privately and got the order expedited. All they asked in return was more info about my car and for some pictures once they were mounted. The rep I was talking to was a Chevy guy...but hey, nobody is prefect. They've earned another customer.

You might want to remember that "Made in USA" doesn't always mean made in the USA. If a part is made from components made in Mexico, but assembled here, the item can be marked Made in USA even if all the components were made in Mexico.

You might want to remember that "Made in USA" doesn't always mean made in the USA. If a part is made from components made in Mexico, but assembled here, the item can be marked Made in USA even if all the components were made in Mexico.
True, but it's better than nothing... always disappointing when it says made in China right on the part

True, but it's better than nothing... always disappointing when it says made in China right on the part
Ya you're right about that, i was pretty disappointed to find "made in Taiwan" I think it was at least.. right on the ball joints and rod ends I received with my front end rebuild kit and rod ends.

Only if you don't buy a Henry. Just sayin

After WW 2 the Japanese renamed one of their cities Usa and manufacture goods there. I remember a teacher telling us that and I thought those crafty devils.

upload_2017-5-31_16-12-53.png

Forgot to post the wheels.....
CudaA.jpg

Last edited:
My Weiand and Edelbrock intakes, TTI headers and exhaust system, Holley and Edelbrock carbs. That's all off the top of my head.

Sadly, my American Racing Torq Thrust II wheels are made in China.

born bread n fed in usa , lol . hemi , hemi , its a good thing i was wearing these safty glasses or my eyes would have gotten wrecked .
DSC09194.JPG
DSC03447.JPG
DSC03449.JPG

It takes a little research but you can usually find out if it is produced and assembled in the USA....me personally it's USA / Canada or nothing unless I have no other options. :usflag:

I Get the ammo and speed loaders from made in USA sources whenever possible. The Adams car care stuff is made in USA whenever possible. In some parts of the Country, this is a necessary car part. Actually, it' a necessary part everywhere, just not allowed.
image.jpg

Another pleasant surprise...2.99 at O'Reillys..

20170531_172113.jpg

It takes a little research but you can usually find out if it is produced and assembled in the USA....me personally it's USA / Canada or nothing unless I have no other options. :usflag:
A great example of what I mean. I just bought a Spectra fuel tank. Had "Made in Canada" all over the box and paperwork, but it came with a lock ring and gasket that were 100% identical to the one that came with a Chinese sender I bought. You go to the Spectra Premium website, and there's no mention of them making anything in China, but all of their radiators are made there, and I suspect that ring was made there too.

Only if you don't buy a Henry. Just sayin

Not only are the Henry's made in the USA, but supposedly, all the machinery to make the rifles are made in the USA. Their factory is in my neck of the woods, Bayonne, NJ. A stone's throw from Staten Island Steve. I just got a 44 mag lever action Eagle Scout Centennial Tribute Edition. So beautiful, I don't want to shoot it. But I will !!! :lol::elmer:

Eagle-Scout-Cent-Large.jpg

I had to wait 2 years to buy my Henry, dang hurricane.

Hate buying AC Delco parts and find "made in China"

Auto Transport Service
Back