• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Potential Coronet Purchase

crahill39

Local time
2:43 PM
Reaction score
Been looking at this Coronet pretty hard and thinking of making the drive to go see it. 69 R/T body, wrong dash, but body numbers all match up. No interior, but I actually prefer this since I would be stripping it out anyway to get the body finished. Trying to see what I may be missing.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10227902543614721&type=3

Sharing out my FB album with pics.

hope it works out for you. Hope it a good deal because you will be dumping some money into it. Seems its cheaper buying a car almost done.

hope it works out for you. Hope it a good deal because you will be dumping some money into it. Seems its cheaper buying a car almost done.
Thought about going that route, but prices are much in line with most everything that is hit by inflation these days. I never seem to run into the good deal with these cars, but mostly looking for opinions on the body.

Looks pretty solid, Way better than anything I've ever started with. Looks like they replaced the rear quarters, I'd check the quality of the work on those for sure.

so where is the dash with the VIN? is the VIN tag there? seems that would be a problem
Yes, he has the VIN tag, but sold the frame. The body stamping's line up with the VIN and Fender tag. I would have to get a real Rallye frame and mount the VIN.

L
Thought about going that route, but prices are much in line with most everything that is hit by inflation these days. I never seem to run into the good deal with these cars, but mostly looking for opinions on the body.
Plus the fact you never know " who did the work" or was it done as you want it done"......

you might want to walk away from this one. Why pull the dash frame and pull the vin tag?

Auto Transport Service
Back