• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Power window wiring harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Love

Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone...I'm upgrading my 69 Charger RT to power windows, I don't like the aftermarket kits so I have managed to find almost every thing, just need the complete 4 switch wiring harness. I know 68 to 70 B body will fit and maybe more years as well. If you have one or know of one please contact me Thanks Alec

I converted my 1967 R/T to power wndows. Everything has to work very smoothly with little drag for the windows to operate correctly. Installing new weatherseals and fuzzies pretty well ended my rear quarter windows going up and down. When things bind, you just can't turn the window crank a little harder.

Hey everyone...I'm upgrading my 69 Charger RT to power windows, I don't like the aftermarket kits so I have managed to find almost every thing, just need the complete 4 switch wiring harness. I know 68 to 70 B body will fit and maybe more years as well. If you have one or know of one please contact me Thanks Alec

I may have one, I'll take a look when I get home!

I bought bosh window motors from Napa.
They have way more speed and torque than my old oem motors had.
And the down stops on the doors on a power window car are not the same as non power windows car... It has beefy brackets that bolt to the bottom of the door with larger rubber blocks.
I also discovered that along the rocker panel on the harness is a inline connector on a yellow wire that if disconnected, will deactivate the passenger and both rear windows. I guess this was for a lockout safety switch so children wouldn't play with rolling the windows up and down. But I don't think it was available as a option on chargers? Maybe a dealer installed thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back