• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POWER WINDOWS

I got the front and rear kit from Nu Relic. Matt's Classic Bowties had the best price back then. Looked like the install replaced original tracks, no funky use half the old stuff. I did not install myself, but the shop didn't bitch. The old windows and mechs were out anyway.

I got the front and rear kit from Nu Relic. Matt's Classic Bowties had the best price back then. Looked like the install replaced original tracks, no funky use half the old stuff. I did not install myself, but the shop didn't bitch. The old windows and mechs were out anyway.
Curious... Matt's is a chevy shop... did they sell you Mopar regulators? Thanks

Matts had the best prices. I got my radio from them as well.

Yeah, one thing I wish I had on my '63 vert is power windows. Could be just spoiled over the decades of having PW's. My 67 GTO vert I bought in HS had them as did the 1st car I restored with my dad (mom's 72 Cutlass vert semi-cloned to a 442). Should have done this when the 63 was tore down to a shell. Grr..

Auto Transport Service
Back