• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Powerful Meaning

Joe Mopar

Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
Etched in our minds like it was yesterday.

This hardly played commercial says a lot with no words.

Please remember our Brothers and Sisters who lost their lives and also for all that risked theirs searching for the survivors.

http://youtu.be/p4yfivS8SWs

Yeah good commercial. We would do well to never forget. The folks who lost their lives and all the people who put themselves in harms way to help and those that worked the recovery that will suffer the harmful effects for the rest of their lives should be revered.

That said, rant ON.

There are many good and decent people in NYC but they are far outnumbered by morons and freaks. If you held a vote in NYC today as to if the wars should be immediately stopped or continued I would bet my left arm 85% would vote to end the war. That's just who these people are. No concept of what it takes both in time and resources to beat back an enemy who does not wear a uniform and fires missle etc... from kids schools, hospitals and the like. All in the hopes of being able to parade a camera crew in front of the school saying look what these ugly Americans did...They murdered all these kids. Israel has to deal with this crap on a daily basis and has for years. Every country in the world sides with the terrorist when something like this happens except America. And the only reason we do (aside from the 48% of us with common sense) as a whole is because the Jewish vote is first and foremost on the minds of any politician who wishes to remain in office.

"Bin Laden is dead...It's time to bring the troops home." "We should never have gone into Iraq." If you ask me, we aren't doing enough. Pakistan, Iran, Syria, etc... All need Uncle Sam's boot shoved so far up their a$$ they are tasting the sweat off the back of his knee. And not this approach we have been taking with precision weapons but rather a scorched earth policy until these camel jockey's understand that they better STFU and tow the line or it will not stop until they are all screwing their 40 virgins. If they aren't going to wear a uniform then we can't tell good from bad therefore we need to kill them all.

The cries to end these wars have been ongoing essentially since they began. Its not just Bin Laden and his group but a disease that has spread throughout a large percentage of the muslim population. Sure we could end the wars (which if we are going to execute them the way we are we might as well.) but in 5-10 years when you get hit again and then again and again perhaps that will wake up the morons crying to end the wars but somehow I doubt it. So many in this country have Neville Chamberlain syndrome. Give them what they want and they will stop. Appeasement NEVER works.

I guess its going to take a bunch of crack dealers, gay bars, animal shelters and nail salons to be wiped out by terrorists to get the 85% of NYC voters to really get outraged.

Reinstitute the draft and go kick the crap out of all these problems spots. Ramp up manufacturing like WW2 to support the effort and magically watch the economic recovery come along for the ride.

That's killing a whole lot of birds with one stone.

Rant OFF.

Brian you pretty much summed it up with your statements, I would add quit limiting our military so much, let them do the job they were sent to do & quit shutting down bases right & left, strength & size of military is a great deterrent to the rest of the world... Also N.A.T.O. is the U.S. military for the most part (why should we be footing the bill & be the world's police), get other countries to step up to the plate, our we should just pull out of the United Nations, it's such a joke in the 1st place... Rant 2 over JMHO

Yep, Ive been thinking of this myself today, A sad day to remember in the history of our country.

70rrBrian- you do realize you just stirred up a **** storm BUT there a lot of people that stand with/behind you. Count my 6'; 385# redneck *** as one of them- people forget freedom ain't free, it comes with a price extracted in blood. Maybe all the liberals should live in a Middle-east country for a year or so and see if they can run their mouth there and survive. If you were running for office, man- I'd sell tools to support your campaign!

Within America changes were unfolding rapidly" The problem has come first and foremost out of the security situation created by Obama ...Obama is a zealot,He's a Marxist, which is beyond liberal.He says he supports the military or wants to stay in Iraq or thinks Iran is a threat. ... But does nothing!!! But To win the hearts and mind of independent voters he will say anything. ... I want our troops out of there ..But just leaving will not solve the problem of terrorism in america. If you start a war. You must finish. You must kill the emimies of america. You Must accept our politicians are responsible for the changes that have been brought about in many parts of the country.. You must speak out & vote these asses out!!!

Obama has displayed a personal bias favoring Arabs and Muslims ever since he entered the Oval Office, whether it was demanding that Israel stop erecting housing in the so-called settlements, going back to its 1967 border. Obama has held Israel to an impossible standard while giving the Arabs a pass. Thus a stumbling block to peace.

Bill Clinton proved himself to be a consummate liar and Hillary did as well but in Barack, we see a politician taking lying to a whole new level. His many lies have been exposed over and over again but, the main stream media has seen fit to ignore it, just as they ignore ..the thurth ..Well, if he wants to be a citizen of the world, let him run for President of the World because I want my President to be first and foremost an American and an American citizen and proudly Defend the declaration of independence... The United states Constitution. To allow the people to self govern. If I make a mistake I am responsible....

It's a strange form of amnesia that causes the world to forget ..From my experience on the ground ..21 year nyc Police department. I spent 4 months at ground zero..

Defend "the constitutions of the United States."The Rise of the Resistance.. Resistance Becomes Revolution... Freedom Thats my rant!!

My stepchildren went to Crestwood Schools in Dearborn Michigan [A large Muslim area, the largest concentration of arabs in the US] on 9-11. They said the Muslims were dancing in the halls on 9/11!..... I WONT FORGET!!!! NEITHER DID THEY!!! They said their "supposed friends" celebrated the "Muslim Victory" over America!!!! Said we "deserved it" Yet we still tolerate this seditious class of people among us.

just got back from a "freedom festival"/carnival. they ended it with a pretty good fireworks show, before the fireworks started they played taps. that was awesome, i think every fireworks show should start with that tune to show respect and remember those those that have fallen for our freedom ...... almost brings a tear to the eye whenever they play that ...

Famous Thomas Jefferson Quote

"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is its natural manure."

We will never forget.

Attachments

• ugc1259971-large-watermark-comp_232943.jpg
    ugc1259971-large-watermark-comp_232943.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 911memorial.jpg
    911memorial.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 159
Brian you pretty much summed it up with your statements, I would add quit limiting our military so much, let them do the job they were sent to do N.A.T.O. is the U.S. military for the most part (why should we be footing the bill & be the world's police), get other countries to step up to the plate, our we should just pull out of the United Nations, it's such a joke in the 1st place... Rant 2 over JMHO

Bud, I have a friend who's a full Bird, and was sent to Africom as our representative to NATO and was supposed to be in charge of our actions in Libya. He got there, found that he was actually second in command, made a plan of what to do to with Libya, and then maybe one week into our actions there, he was told to take off, they didn't need him there. Although he was still in name the 2nd in command, for the next couple months he just kinda travelled Europe, touristing to some out of the way places we have troops. In talking with him, his plan wasn't followed at all, and he's been called back to DC at least twice to answer for what's going on there. I'm very afraid he's going to end up as the scapegoat in some congressional investigation even tho all of it was out of his hands

Bud, I have a friend who's a full Bird, and was sent to Africom as our representative to NATO and was supposed to be in charge of our actions in Libya. He got there, found that he was actually second in command, made a plan of what to do to with Libya, and then maybe one week into our actions there, he was told to take off, they didn't need him there. Although he was still in name the 2nd in command, for the next couple months he just kinda travelled Europe, touristing to some out of the way places we have troops. In talking with him, his plan wasn't followed at all, and he's been called back to DC at least twice to answer for what's going on there. I'm very afraid he's going to end up as the scapegoat in some congressional investigation even tho all of it was out of his hands

That's pretty much the "status quoe" for this administration, litigate instead of lead...

My Army unit had a team in Bosnia when 9/11 happened. The same muslims we were protecting (From the Serb's) were celebrating in the streets.

Needless to say, some of them went to Iraq and Afghan with me, and there was no mercy from those guys.

My Army unit had a team in Bosnia when 9/11 happened. The same muslims we were protecting (From the Serb's) were celebrating in the streets.

Needless to say, some of them went to Iraq and Afghan with me, and there was no mercy from those guys.

Now that's what I like to hear. Too bad our politicans are retarded.

Thanks for your service man.

Auto Transport Service
Back