• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pro Flo 4. Edelbrock

Yup... ECT sensors are notorious for being off.. And with all the Chinese sensors these days it's only gotten worse..

ive had my MSD Atomic on for some years and i did notice increase in reported temps on handheld compared to aftermarket analog gauge. i was thinking of installing a radiator hose temp bung to hook up the analog gauge again and compare the two

might toss in another sensor and see what happens.

watermelon

fyi, move ground from engine block to frame or battery and if nothing else had to take off ant sealant on sensors. it worked for me on the big trucks just a thought. good luck

Just to clarify, this was on the valley pan itself and not the rail, right? I'm trying to check the Charger for hood clearance and I'm afraid the Victor manifold will be too tall. With the Torker II, 750 Holley, and 14" x 3" Air Cleaner, I am sitting at 10 1/4" at the edge of the lid measuring from the valley pan rail.

Just to clarify, this was on the valley pan itself and not the rail, right? I'm trying to check the Charger for hood clearance and I'm afraid the Victor manifold will be too tall. With the Torker II, 750 Holley, and 14" x 3" Air Cleaner, I am sitting at 10 1/4" at the edge of the lid measuring from the valley pan rail.
Yes, pan surface itself.

Awesome, thanks...I will see if I pick up a little height tonight!

Well, going from the bottom of the valley pan to the top edge, I clocked in at 10 1/2 inches. Nate @ Edelbrock is going to take some measurements and possibly get Derwud set up with a TB for mockup. You are a lucky man with that bulge hood Dennis!

Awesome...thanks again! I suppose you could also run the Victor, if it fits, while fabbing the intake for the XT.

A1CB845F-0AC7-46F7-96D7-257C44E05F36.jpeg
C2CFF487-427A-4DE0-A7B4-A58770CBDA76.jpeg
EB01BB5E-5381-4870-AE07-1B8E25875C3B.jpeg
B6CA4B03-7C55-4FC2-A905-FD9DCDAFA7E9.png
Pro Flo working perfect. South of the firewall not so much. It’s always ******* FUEL. A brief purge after parking car. Out of the vent. Been around the world on this. Gonna try a vented cap.

At first I thought it was a drop from the Dana.

Solo vent 69. Tried to everything on routing and height.

View attachment 967002 View attachment 967003 View attachment 967004 View attachment 967005 Pro Flo working perfect. South of the firewall not so much. It’s always ******* FUEL. A brief purge after parking car. Out of the vent. Been around the world on this. Gonna try a vented cap.
Dennis, go to the handling section on MOPARTS. There is a thread on efi tanks. A couple of the guys have mentioned some venting possibilities that look promising. They involve using surge tanks.

Can’t even get the Moparts site open.

FiTech sells a surge tank. Pricey. Looks like it’s aimed at starvation. That’s not been a problem. Vented cap probably leak on hills and acceleration?

If your tank has an in tank pump, there may be a spot that you could run a hose up high, coil it and use a one way check valve.

Try this

Attachments

• EFI Gas tank options for handling? - Moparts Forums.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 139
Auto Transport Service
Back