• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pro Flo 4. Edelbrock

It works on the CAN bus output of the Proflow. It should be pretty straightforward.

View attachment 1037841 View attachment 1037842 View attachment 1037843 Sorry about the camera angles. Just wanted to show the elaborate clusterfluck required to stop the tank/vent from pissing fuel at fill up. Fugure this out before you get any efi. Again, everything AHEAD of the firewall was plug and play. It’s the plumbing from there back. With breakdowns, cost of tank and lines could easily tack 8-10k on the cost.

I am coming up to speed on EFI and tank vents. I was wondering if anyone else has tried a Discriminator Valve like this one:
https://fuelsafe.com/dv100/
I know that early 70s vettes used something similar that was attached to the gas tank. Here is one:
https://www.ecklerscorvette.com/1970-1974-corvette-gas-tank-separator-25-168454-1.html

Any opinions if something like these will help the vent overflow issue is welcomed.

Geez, 1500 bucks for a "maybe" fix it...
Dennis thanks for all the insight. I know it pretty much sucks being the first guy thru the door.
My Dash on my Wagon sucks.. 950 to replace it with a Modern Dash is a good deal..
For Dennis, you pick up tach and coolant signal from the Pro-Flo4.. You will have a speedo that is spot on.. if you get the latest rally dashes, it does output info in your dash that would normally only be on your tablet.. It is AWESOME.. I can not recommend enough...

Current Pro-Flo4 install.

20210118_192347.jpg

Yep. Speedo, oil pressure, fuel, sort of work.

I’ve just purchased my second DD dash, this time the HDX version and also ordered the Holley BIM interface as I’ll be using a Holley HP system with the XT 4 proflow manifold with 95mm Holley TB, the interface will give me some extra read outs on my dash, that’s about it, like AFR, fuel pressure etc, the big thing is I don’t need to have daggy extra gauges hanging off under my dash for all that crap, I use the factory indicator lights as shift lights so no ugly crap zip tied to my steering column, yes they are $$$ but worth it IMO

No Zip ties. I use a rusty hose clamp to secure the Sun Tach to the column in Honor of Galen.

Auto Transport Service
Back