• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pro Flo 4. Edelbrock

Unfortunately ,I agree, it does look like that is what happened. What I don't understand is the first pic looks like it needed clearance ABOVE the opening. The cut is on the bottom. Unless they had the tank positioned to try to show clearance issue and that was as close as they could get it.

872BF98B-1B73-42A5-AC3E-69B70212D034.jpeg

F201999C-3631-4DA7-BFB1-D8AEDA5BC439.jpeg

I’d be pissed if that was my bumper. They should’ve just heated the filler neck and bent it, no cutting needed.

Cutting the bumper was the lazy way to get it fixed. Unless Dennis ok’d this, which is very possible cause he loves driving that car, the tank should have been dealt with by Rick’s or the shop installing it.

This thread purpose is to show the job and be transparent, not to promote the shop or convince others to so the same. I did not expect this. When out of town for 2 weeks, I gave the shop full authority to move forward. Be more specific and ask questions. If I had known what I know now at time of purchase, some adjustments, purchases, and instructions would be different. Thank God this is hidden when the plate is stowed.
0D4E0C66-9E59-41D5-9169-4915FF5CA922.jpeg

Last edited:
First fill up will answer a lot. Filling has always been a goofy spilling process. If the nozzle is held lower who knows.

This thread purpose is to show the job and be transparent, not to promote the shop or convince others to so the same. I did not expect this. When out of town for 2 weeks, I gave the shop full authority to move forward. Be more specific and ask questions. If I had know what I know now at time of purchase, some adjustments, purchases, and instructions would be different. Thank God this is hidden when the plate is stowed. View attachment 668199
Right on.....I'm only interested in the fuel injection myself....I am seriously considering it for my car.

Jeff

Need to source a Lokar cable. Intake too high to route modified existing cable.

Get a black one, the braided won’t look right on your engine.

Yup, Black and stainless braided.

My best whisper voice........once you go black, you never go back. Lol!!

That was only needed cause the factory one just slid through grommet. This one is welded.

398CC197-2C39-48ED-8590-C0C3A1045CFD.jpeg
It runs. AND the hood closes. Early indications very good. Cold start, performance good, no run on. Time will tell. This picture after extended driveway idle with ac, lights on.

Auto Transport Service
Back