• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pro Flo 4. Edelbrock

4ECEF148-9078-4FA3-8F38-885DF79324F6.jpeg
Custom tank. Filled up in in Gilroy, drove to San Jose about 25 miles. Fuel still in neck. Learning process. Car running great. Pro Flo 4. Edelbrock. USA. *** end clean, less soot.

Zero issues on starts under any circumstances. No need to strategize the starts. Cold, hot, in between all compensated for. Amazing modern car - like performance. Reduces stress especially with the better half aboard.

No, the other better half. ANY other half is better.

Zero issues on starts under any circumstances. No need to strategize the starts. Cold, hot, in between all compensated for. Amazing modern car - like performance. Reduces stress especially with the better half aboard.

That's the input I was looking for. ...thank you!

Jeff

That's the input I was looking for. ...thank you!

Jeff
He handed me the tablet, went in the car tapped the key and the beast lit right off after a hot soak and idled nicely.. SUPER impressed..

He handed me the tablet, went in the car tapped the key and the beast lit right off after a hot soak and idled nicely.. SUPER impressed..
My carb gives me crappy cold idle until the manifold heats up....I'm hoping this fuel injection cures that as well.
I hate the 5 to 7 minutes of warm up time...

Jeff

My carb gives me crappy cold idle until the manifold heats up....I'm hoping this fuel injection cures that as well.
I hate the 5 to 7 minutes of warm up time...

Jeff
Yeah, it seems to handle cold enrichment well, according to Dennis..

Late to the build thread but I'm glad I found it! I just sold my cross-ram and plan on buying the Pro Flo 4 setup so it's nice to read such positive feedback on it.
Enjoy the ride!

Dennis, is your fuel gauge accurate now? If so, that right there would be worth buying the new tank.

Drove the Coronet to work. Continuing shakedown. 46 brutal degrees in San Jose this morning. Easy ride. The 180 Superstat allows it to warm up fast too. Clear windows. Less than 10 miles home. About a 5 block drive to the 87 freeway, then romp. No leaks, o stumbled, no odor of fuel.

I got a Summit sales flier today that shows the Pro Flow 4 EFI System starting at a mere $1795.95

I got a Summit sales flier today that shows the Pro Flow 4 EFI System starting at a mere $1795.95
After having previously bought/installed an Accel DFI system I am stunned at the price for the Edelbrock setup, especially since it includes everything you need; a pretty sweet deal.

The add says, "Starting at $1795.95" I'm sure it will add another $500-$1000 after you buy all the other stuff necessary to complete the system.

Nice man, you are going to love it. When I put the atomic efi in the bird it was idling better, no smells, and ran great!

Late to the build thread but I'm glad I found it! I just sold my cross-ram and plan on buying the Pro Flo 4 setup so it's nice to read such positive feedback on it.
Enjoy the ride!
Are going with the version Dennis has or the XT type? I bought the XT version, but the car won't be ready until next year. :-( I found a guy willing to do a $100 discount with free freight, so at least I saved enough to pay for the regulator.

Auto Transport Service
Back