• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Pro-Touring ‘64 Fury For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans Fury

Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Like so many others before me life has gotten in the way and forced me to stop work on my ‘64 Fury build within view of the finish line; it breaks my heart but I’m forced to do it.

I’ve got hundreds of pictures and descriptions on my build-thread here on “B-Bodies” (see below), but I’ll summarize and add some pictures here as well.
Link to build-thread: '64 Fury Pro-Touring

The car is located in Las Vegas, NV and must be picked up by the buyer, I cannot deliver.

Right now the chassis is a “roller” and if the buyer would like me to bolt the engine/trans combo into the chassis for easier transport I am happy to do so, just let me know.

I’ve listed everything I can think of, so you can see there is very little needed to finish the car, but please make sure you are aware there will be some other things needed (for instance, the valve train) to complete the project.

Engine:

1967 440 bored .030 over
Block hot tanked, sonic tested, decked, line bored, bored, and honed
Short-block is assembled and ready for heads and valve train
Forged Icon pistons; 10.5 - 11.0:1cr depending on head gasket
4.25” forged stroker crank (440Source “Superlite” series)
7.1” forged H-Beam rods (440Source Platinum series) with .990” pins
7/16” ARP 8740 series rod bolts
Cam: Comp XS282S solid flat tappet with Nitriding and 3-bolt timing gear - cam was degreed and fell within 1/2 degree accuracy
Comp “801” series lifters (US manufactured)
Clevite “H” series rod and main bearings
Main stud girdle
Milodon high volume oil pump with adjustable pressure
Externally routed braided steel oil lines and pickup and dual filter mount
Moroso Accumulator with braided steel lines and solenoid pressure valve kit
Milodon 7-quart baffled oil pan
Herb McCandless oil gallery mod completed
New oil pump shaft bushing installed
440Source “Fluid Damper” (fully degreed)
Summit Racing True Roller timing chain
Edelbrock Victor Max Wedge Heads (bare, in the box)
Edelbrock Pro Flo 4 sequential EFI including 60lb/hr injectors, intake, throttle body, sensors, and dual-sync distributor
Pushrods, valves, keepers, and valve seals NOT included
TTI headers (coated)
Exhaust and mufflers installed in car
Wix XP filters (2) for engine break-in are included
Wix Racing oil filters (4) included for post break-in

Transmission:
1967 A-833 “B-body”, 23-spline, non-overdrive
Hurst Competition Plus shifter
Neither the shifter or the trans has been rebuilt so will need some TLC

Chassis:
Art Morrison - entire front unibody removed and custom Art Morrison chassis mounted. Chassis is solidly mounted and runs from factory rear “sub-frame” forward.

Suspension - Front:
2005 Corvette Z06 control arms, uprights, calipers, and rotors
Custom tubular anti-rollbar with adjustable stiffness
QA-1 coil-over shocks w/600lb springs
AGR power rack & pinion
Volvo electric power steering pump (mounted in engine compartment)
Brake lines installed

Suspension - Rear:
Truck Arms (same as used on NASCAR cars/trucks)
Narrowed Ford 9” housing (reinforced for strength)
Full floating hubs
31 spline axles
Wilwood Dynalite calipers
Wilwood rotors
Watts link
Custom anti-rollbar
QA-1 Coilover shocks w/200lb springs
NO centersection or diff included
Brake lines installed

Rims:
Intro 17” diameter front and rear w/polished hoops and powder-coated centers

Tires:
Kumho 335/35-17 (rear)
Kumho 295/35-17 (front)

Gauges:
Full set of custom Speed Hut with LED backlighting mounted in a custom dash panel
Gauges include:
GPS speedo
Tach
Oil Pressure
Water Temp
Voltage
Fuel level

Seats:
2005 Cadillac CTS-V leather and Alcantara (black)
I live in Las Vegas so built the car as a “heater delete” but but the seats have 2-stage warming
Seats are fully adjustable (electrically) via original factory controls

Steering wheel:
NRG Alantara wrapped

Steering column:
Ididit tilting (steel, painted black)

Roll Bar:
S&W Race cars 8-point bar/cage system

Body Parts:
I painted the car myself many years ago to keep surface rust from forming. This was the first time I painted a car so it is definitely not perfect, but once it is cut and buffed the color is deep and quite nice (I painted an extra panel to test what the paint would look like when finished, and was amazed at how it came out)
Fenders, lift-off hood, hood scoops, both bumpers, and trunk lid are all race-weight fiberglass from Sled City
Both factory steel bumpers are included with the car
There are 2 hood scoops, both modeled after 1965 A990 scoops, 1 scoop is stock height while the other is a tall version
New windshield and rear window, along with new gaskets, are included eith the car but not installed
New headliner is installed
The car does not include interior panels (doors, rear, or tray)

Fuel Tank & Lines:
The plan has always been to cut out the trunk floor, which is currently a solid piece of sheet metal, and use a ‘65-‘68 Mustang gas tank with an internal fuel pump (this tank/pump is NOT included).
Fuel lines are dual -10 hardlines and run from the trunk to the engine compartment (1 each for feed and return)

Electrical:
Car has been completely rewired with an American Autowire harness with the addition of a fused relay board (for fuel pump, lighting, seating, etc.)
Harness is installed and ready for ECM, sensors, etc to be plugged in
Tail, brake, interior, and reverse lights are LED
Headlights shown are wired but non-functioning, the bulbs need to be replaced
Battery box and cabling included but not installed

Thanks for taking the time to check out my Fury, and if you have ANY questions at all please do not hesitate to ask, I’m happy to answer anything you’d like to know.

Priced to sell at $22,500.00

Thanks again,

Bob

Dirty and dusty but she cleans up well!
14A7F988-97FB-4CE4-ABAA-CDC3AA696CC5.jpeg

Good view of the 9” floater, QA-1 coil-overs, sway-bar, Watt’s link, and those healthy 335’s!
C3A2C387-518A-4568-9075-DC12410C9212.jpeg

I LOVE the LED bulbs, they make an amazing difference
5B7962F9-39BF-4492-B78C-FD6711BC2C52.jpeg

Since this picture was taken I painted both bumpers with a “chrome” paint, which looks MUCH better than the red
0332ED82-2CE7-4BAE-90F6-258A9B172981.jpeg

Complete in the box and fully wired into the car
8BEFFB51-6B49-4985-B7DE-A9F9246666ED.jpeg

Custome Speed-Hut gauges, NRG wheel, and Wilwood pedals (buttons at right of gauges are fully wired for the seat heaters)
C1227DFA-BE20-4CCF-8EE8-C571F05BB51A.jpeg

512” Rotating assembly before installation of the stud girdle and oil pan
DA7C3F1A-43CE-4541-9981-9EC253808A2A.jpeg

Top view of the short block
D8324CD4-CD31-4038-B86F-C10985E6870D.jpeg

Sorry you have to give up on a dream but I get it. Very hard times for alot of folks. You have done a great job on the build. Is there anyway you can just store it until times turn around. I know it's not my business to ask that its just the building of the dream sometimes we don't get the second change. Good luck and please stay on fbbo. Your input is great on building others as myself will need your innput.

Sorry you have to give up on a dream but I get it. Very hard times for alot of folks. You have done a great job on the build. Is there anyway you can just store it until times turn around. I know it's not my business to ask that its just the building of the dream sometimes we don't get the second change. Good luck and please stay on fbbo. Your input is great on building others as myself will need your innput.
It’s a tough decision that revolves around family health issues but sadly it’s one I have to make, so up for sale it goes.
Please feel free to ask me anything you like, I’m always happy to share my experience(s).

Good luck going forward.

Sorry to hear that Bob. Hopefully someone decent buys it from you.

Sorry to hear that Bob. Hopefully someone decent buys it from you.
Hey bud,
I think it’s going to take someone who really appreciates the direction I took as opposed to a restoration, so only time will tell.
Was good seeing you again a couple months ago, I hope all is well with you and your family.

Good luck on the sale! Can I ask what LED's you used? I've had bad luck with like 3 different brands on my '65.
Thanks much but sadly I don’t remember what brand I bought, though they were just some generic brand I found on Amazon.

Like so many others before me life has gotten in the way and forced me to stop work on my ‘64 Fury build within view of the finish line; it breaks my heart but I’m forced to do it.

I’ve got hundreds of pictures and descriptions on my build-thread here on “B-Bodies” (see below), but I’ll summarize and add some pictures here as well.
Link to build-thread: '64 Fury Pro-Touring

The car is located in Las Vegas, NV and must be picked up by the buyer, I cannot deliver.

Right now the chassis is a “roller” and if the buyer would like me to bolt the engine/trans combo into the chassis for easier transport I am happy to do so, just let me know.

I’ve listed everything I can think of, so you can see there is very little needed to finish the car, but please make sure you are aware there will be some other things needed (for instance, the valve train) to complete the project.

Engine:

1967 440 bored .030 over
Block hot tanked, sonic tested, decked, line bored, bored, and honed
Short-block is assembled and ready for heads and valve train
Forged Icon pistons; 10.5 - 11.0:1cr depending on head gasket
4.25” forged stroker crank (440Source “Superlite” series)
7.1” forged H-Beam rods (440Source Platinum series) with .990” pins
7/16” ARP 8740 series rod bolts
Cam: Comp XS282S solid flat tappet with Nitriding and 3-bolt timing gear - cam was degreed and fell within 1/2 degree accuracy
Comp “801” series lifters (US manufactured)
Clevite “H” series rod and main bearings
Main stud girdle
Milodon high volume oil pump with adjustable pressure
Externally routed braided steel oil lines and pickup and dual filter mount
Moroso Accumulator with braided steel lines and solenoid pressure valve kit
Milodon 7-quart baffled oil pan
Herb McCandless oil gallery mod completed
New oil pump shaft bushing installed
440Source “Fluid Damper” (fully degreed)
Summit Racing True Roller timing chain
Edelbrock Victor Max Wedge Heads (bare, in the box)
Edelbrock Pro Flo 4 sequential EFI including 60lb/hr injectors, intake, throttle body, sensors, and dual-sync distributor
Pushrods, valves, keepers, and valve seals NOT included
TTI headers (coated)
Exhaust and mufflers installed in car
Wix XP filters (2) for engine break-in are included
Wix Racing oil filters (4) included for post break-in

Transmission:
1967 A-833 “B-body”, 23-spline, non-overdrive
Hurst Competition Plus shifter
Neither the shifter or the trans has been rebuilt so will need some TLC

Chassis:
Art Morrison - entire front unibody removed and custom Art Morrison chassis mounted. Chassis is solidly mounted and runs from factory rear “sub-frame” forward.

Suspension - Front:
2005 Corvette Z06 control arms, uprights, calipers, and rotors
Custom tubular anti-rollbar with adjustable stiffness
QA-1 coil-over shocks w/600lb springs
AGR power rack & pinion
Volvo electric power steering pump (mounted in engine compartment)
Brake lines installed

Suspension - Rear:
Truck Arms (same as used on NASCAR cars/trucks)
Narrowed Ford 9” housing (reinforced for strength)
Full floating hubs
31 spline axles
Wilwood Dynalite calipers
Wilwood rotors
Watts link
Custom anti-rollbar
QA-1 Coilover shocks w/200lb springs
NO centersection or diff included
Brake lines installed

Rims:
Intro 17” diameter front and rear w/polished hoops and powder-coated centers

Tires:
Kumho 335/35-17 (rear)
Kumho 295/35-17 (front)

Gauges:
Full set of custom Speed Hut with LED backlighting mounted in a custom dash panel
Gauges include:
GPS speedo
Tach
Oil Pressure
Water Temp
Voltage
Fuel level

Seats:
2005 Cadillac CTS-V leather and Alcantara (black)
I live in Las Vegas so built the car as a “heater delete” but but the seats have 2-stage warming
Seats are fully adjustable (electrically) via original factory controls

Steering wheel:
NRG Alantara wrapped

Steering column:
Ididit tilting (steel, painted black)

Roll Bar:
S&W Race cars 8-point bar/cage system

Body Parts:
I painted the car myself many years ago to keep surface rust from forming. This was the first time I painted a car so it is definitely not perfect, but once it is cut and buffed the color is deep and quite nice (I painted an extra panel to test what the paint would look like when finished, and was amazed at how it came out)
Fenders, lift-off hood, hood scoops, both bumpers, and trunk lid are all race-weight fiberglass from Sled City
Both factory steel bumpers are included with the car
There are 2 hood scoops, both modeled after 1965 A990 scoops, 1 scoop is stock height while the other is a tall version
New windshield and rear window, along with new gaskets, are included eith the car but not installed
New headliner is installed
The car does not include interior panels (doors, rear, or tray)

Fuel Tank & Lines:
The plan has always been to cut out the trunk floor, which is currently a solid piece of sheet metal, and use a ‘65-‘68 Mustang gas tank with an internal fuel pump (this tank/pump is NOT included).
Fuel lines are dual -10 hardlines and run from the trunk to the engine compartment (1 each for feed and return)

Electrical:
Car has been completely rewired with an American Autowire harness with the addition of a fused relay board (for fuel pump, lighting, seating, etc.)
Harness is installed and ready for ECM, sensors, etc to be plugged in
Tail, brake, interior, and reverse lights are LED
Headlights shown are wired but non-functioning, the bulbs need to be replaced
Battery box and cabling included but not installed

Thanks for taking the time to check out my Fury, and if you have ANY questions at all please do not hesitate to ask, I’m happy to answer anything you’d like to know.

Priced to sell at $22,500.00

Thanks again,

Bob

Dirty and dusty but she cleans up well!
View attachment 1308197

Good view of the 9” floater, QA-1 coil-overs, sway-bar, Watt’s link, and those healthy 335’s!
View attachment 1308198

I LOVE the LED bulbs, they make an amazing difference
View attachment 1308199

Since this picture was taken I painted both bumpers with a “chrome” paint, which looks MUCH better than the red
View attachment 1308200

Complete in the box and fully wired into the car
View attachment 1308201

Custome Speed-Hut gauges, NRG wheel, and Wilwood pedals (buttons at right of gauges are fully wired for the seat heaters)
View attachment 1308202

512” Rotating assembly before installation of the stud girdle and oil pan
View attachment 1308203

Top view of the short block
View attachment 1308204
BTT

I hate to see anybody forced to throw in the towel, this is definitely one I wanted to see come together. Good luck with the sale.

Sorry to hear you have to sell this one. You’ve done a bunch of great work so far. Love the pro touring setup you’ve done. Wish I had the room for the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back