• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Pro Trans 904 Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparThunder

Local time
12:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have my Pro Trans 904 Reverse valve Body 3 speed Tranny for sale, deep pan, alum direct drum w/ big piston - multi spring, alum forward drum, 245 gear set, steel carrier w/ roller thrust bearings, roller output support and reverse drum, 8 inch 4200 stall torque converter. There was no speedometer in the car when I got it so there input area is blocked. You will need to buy the components for a speedometer. I have upgraded my engine so I went to a built 727. It was in the car when I got it so I don't know much more than this. Never had an issue with it.

Asking $1,200 and can bring it to Carlisle when I come. I am going away to Oregon from June 7 - 12. I can respond to anyone's questions when I return.

I have my Pro Trans 904 Reverse valve Body 3 speed Tranny for sale, deep pan, alum direct drum w/ big piston - multi spring, alum forward drum, 245 gear set, steel carrier w/ roller thrust bearings, roller output support and reverse drum, 8 inch 4200 stall torque converter. There was no speedometer in the car when I got it so there input area is blocked. You will need to buy the components for a speedometer. I have upgraded my engine so I went to a built 727. It was in the car when I got it so I don't know much more than this. Never had an issue with it.

Asking $1,200 and can bring it to Carlisle when I come. I am going away to Oregon from June 7 - 12. I can respond to anyone's questions when I return.

Slightly changed post:
Pro Trans 904 Reverse Valve Body 3 speed Tranny for sale, deep pan, alum direct drum w/ big piston - multi spring, alum forward drum, 245 gear set, steel carrier w/ roller thrust bearings, roller output support and reverse drum, 8 inch 4200 stall Transmission Specialties torque converter - refreshed last fall no time on it. There was no speedometer in the car when I got it so there input area is blocked. You will need to buy the components for a speedometer. I have upgraded my engine so I went to a built 727. It was in the car when I got it so I don't know much more than this. Never had an issue with it. Also included is a CSR (p\n 838) Super shield

Asking $1,300 and can bring it to Carlisle when I come.
IMG_20150630_182818_892.jpgIMG_20150630_182809_632.jpgIMG_20150630_182755_038 (1).jpg

Is trans still for sale? Interested in trans only....would you ship to 85023. Thanks, Rick

Unfortunately the sale fell through a while ago. Since then I have been too busy to indicate as such but if anyone is interested I still have it.

Unfortunately the sale fell through a while ago. Since then I have been too busy to indicate as such but if anyone is interested I still have it.

Hi, is your 904 still for sale ? and is it for a sb or bb thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back