• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

project Dart

Was about to ask what year the split window Bug was but you said it and I never thought about calling my old car primitive but I like it! lol And bet you get a lot of looks when you drive the Dart!

Hey Mike, looks like I have some catching up to do. Maybe I wasn't getting any alerts to your thread. You have been busy!

Car looks real nice :thumbsup:

Cool videos. I'll have to look up Gasoline Car magazine.

Was about to ask what year the split window Bug was but you said it and I never thought about calling my old car primitive but I like it! lol And bet you get a lot of looks when you drive the Dart!
Well infact the vwbug pays more attention to people because the car hobby in Sweden has more focused on us cars from the 30-60:es they where the dreamcars for many swedes but was to expensive to buy new.the cars they could afford was vw,volvos,saabs,opels. the Swedish european car hobby has not got the attention in the same way and you don´t see much old cars of that era on the road.Most old vw has been exported from the country sadly.

radiator cooling upgrade fan shroud mounted
fan shroud.jpg
fan shroud.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back