• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project long haul...

US Cartool on stiffening pieces. Even cheaper as a complete kit. I did lower radiator support, upper cowl, lower front subframe, torqueboxes, & frame connectors.

Hey guys, i debated on saying anything seeing it's been so long, thought it fair to share a bit, im still kicking and still have the bird, trying to get this new small but helpful building up has made plenty of problems and all the yard and garden, ect has to be done but this winter i plan to be back on the bird, right now im still finishing all this and to generate money for things like the RR i bought an excellent shape 68 Ford 1/2 ton im trying to get done before winter set's in with paint... i did give my word to and old friend of my son i would paint his car for him if he has it ready to do before the white stuff gets here, after that its keep my wood burner going and shop ill be in.. I hope all is well with all you, one night im going to try to settle in and check on everyone's projects, but no, i still have it and fully intend to finish it. God bless ya-all.....

Hey, hey! Good to see you posting. It has been a while. You're no different than a bunch of us. I notice a lot of projects have been slow, mine included. Oh well, we can only play when we can pay! Good to here your still planning ahead for it. Good luck with the building, every inch of sheltered space is invaluable!

Hey guys, i debated on saying anything seeing it's been so long, thought it fair to share a bit, im still kicking and still have the bird, trying to get this new small but helpful building up has made plenty of problems and all the yard and garden, ect has to be done but this winter i plan to be back on the bird, right now im still finishing all this and to generate money for things like the RR i bought an excellent shape 68 Ford 1/2 ton im trying to get done before winter set's in with paint... i did give my word to and old friend of my son i would paint his car for him if he has it ready to do before the white stuff gets here, after that its keep my wood burner going and shop ill be in.. I hope all is well with all you, one night im going to try to settle in and check on everyone's projects, but no, i still have it and fully intend to finish it. God bless ya-all.....

Good to hear from you Ron. Looking forward to your usual updates. :thumbsup:

I been away the site and my project for a while, just catching up on his last posts
Does anyone know if Ron is ok?

Great to hear from you Ron and glad to hear the RR will be back underway. Man a 68 Ford 1/2 ton...... I really want one of those myself, love the old Ford trucks!

Hey guys, its been months since ive been on hear and i havent checked any projects but i thought this night i would sign in, i reckon it has been awile, i still have the bird and ford truck which my work when im out there is on now, i bought a Ferguson tractor for plowing and now i have my great grandads Farmal M that ill probably will be using and sell the other to help with my little shop and work, its basically done and i can keep warm but im just a tab behind with my wood supply so i am busy one way or the other, the truck i don't think will take much more before i paint it and get it out, the shops 36 foot wide now but i sure could use the extra when the trucks gone, its really in great shape and right now im working on getting engine bay painted and the engine, bed is off and out so its different then working on the bird but i just couldn't pass it up, im truly sorry i cant stay longer tonight but im trying to do some cooking here to help out, lol, a mans work is never finished helping the wife anyway, i see the thank you button is gone or i would take a few more min, i hope to be back soon, i got another camera but im afraid im not going to get the last of the pictures from the one that broke, ill get back some kind of order soon, i haven't talked with anyone except Roger (RR man) i cant believe its been this long but i have not quit by no means, you all take care and i hope all your cars are coming along the way you want them, i hope to get caught up checking all yours soon! Be safe now tonight, God Bless. Ron....

Good to hear from you ron. Sounds like your super busy. Cant wait for some update pictures of everything.

Good to see you again and know that things are OK. Just keep on truckin'.........for now! Then get back on the bird so we can enjoy the process with you.
Take care down there.........

Happy new year Ron. Glad to hear everything is going ok with you. Don't fret about not getting at the bird, family comes first always. I have had a busy year with work and my little guy. I did manage to find a little time for progress on the charger but I'm hoping for more in 2017. Hope to see more from you soon. All the best from the great white north :thumbsup:

Ron,

Happy New Year and good to hear from you. Yes, life gets in the way sometimes, and that's OK - get back at it when you can and we'll be anxiously awaiting new pictures and updates.

Hawk

Auto Transport Service
Back