• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Projects and Restorations Forum

Wile E Coyote

Super Genius
Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
Is the forum only for those whom are doing their own work? My car is being restored by Hodge Restorations and I didn't know if I could post progress pics there - or if the forum was for DIY-er's only. Thanks for the advice!

I would think pictures and descriptions would be welcome no matter who is doing the work. I’d like to see them.

Is that Lee Hodge, out of SC ? He does have some nice cars done also...

Is that Lee Hodge, out of SC ? He does have some nice cars done also...
Yes, Le Hodge. I saved money for 10 years to get it restored and dropped it off February 2017. They just painted the jambs; it will be in full paint within 30 days. From there, its about a 6 month process before its complete.

We salivate over pictures! Everyone can learn something from them. Those of us restoring our own cars
look at pictures of others being done and find little miscule things that we may have missed, or forgot
about. So, Hell Yeah! Bring on the pictures! And good luck with the Car.

We want to see pictures no matter who’s building it:thumbsup:

OK OK! I'm preparing the post in the Projects and Restorations Forum! Here's a glimpse!
1974 Dodge Charger SE Hodge 000c copy.jpg
1974 Dodge Charger SE Hodge 045 copy.JPG

Wow haven’t seen a little red express in a minute

It doesn't matter who builds the car IMHO.......A build thread is a "build thread"......

So if the owner wants to create a thread from start to finish........well.....your a member and that is a project and restoration right?

So put it in the "Members projects and restorations"....

Definitely. I didn't do my body work, others didn't restore their own mechanicals. It's a place to show the process and hopefully help others.

The only way to learn is if everyone pitches in. We can learn from a pro just as easy as we can from a diy'er

Is the car on the mopar sunroof registry? If not I know who runs it and would like to share that fender tag with him. if that's ok with you

It doesn't matter who builds the car IMHO.......A build thread is a "build thread"......

So if the owner wants to create a thread from start to finish........well.....your a member and that is a project and restoration right?

So put it in the "Members projects and restorations"....
Thanks MoparNation!

Is the car on the mopar sunroof registry? If not I know who runs it and would like to share that fender tag with him. if that's ok with you
Over the years, I'm not sure I've I registered there or not. By all means; please share. My posting is about the HOBBY first, the CAR second, and helping all other enthusiasts third! Thank you.

Okie dokie! Restoration thread started in Member's Projects & Restorations!!

Thank you everyone for your input!

Cheers!!

Auto Transport Service
Back