• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Proof nobody pays much attention to avatar pics around here...

DiscreteGrimyBats-size_restricted.gif

(Sized for the KK's of the forum :) )....

I saw your avatar when you first changed it and pretty much figured you was going through some of the same crap that the majority of us go through. And I know exactly what you're talking about when you mentioned friends and family dying off. Even long time friends sometimes change and that friendship becomes more of a pain in the butt than anything. I recently told a long time friend that I had enough of his BS head games after trying to tell him to knock it off for a couple of years and that I was getting sick of it. At this point in my life I'd rather be alone than having to put up with drama and BS all the time.

As for my avatar.....it offended somebody not too long ago so it's worth keeping right? :D I've been a Clint Eastwood fan for a long time and when I saw it I wanted it for my avatar. Never thought it would have offended anybody but maybe he thought I got it just because I was a moderator. If he thought that....his problem. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

I saw your avatar when you first changed it and pretty much figured you was going through some of the same crap that the majority of us go through. And I know exactly what you're talking about when you mentioned friends and family dying off. Even long time friends sometimes change and that friendship becomes more of a pain in the butt than anything. I recently told a long time friend that I had enough of his BS head games after trying to tell him to knock it off for a couple of years and that I was getting sick of it. At this point in my life I'd rather be alone than having to put up with drama and BS all the time.

As for my avatar.....it offended somebody not too long ago so it's worth keeping right? :D I've been a Clint Eastwood fan for a long time and when I saw it I wanted it for my avatar. Never thought it would have offended anybody but maybe he thought I got it just because I was a moderator. If he thought that....his problem. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :)
And…….nobody, I mean nobody , puts ketchup on a hot dog

I put ketchup on my dogs with mustard and mayo and relish.
I also love slaw dogs with mayo.
Around here a true stadium dog is nothing but mustard and relish.

Auto Transport Service
Back