• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Props to Dr. Diff

///Matt

Local time
1:41 PM
Reaction score
The Doctor made (sent) a house call!
Cass is a great dude, and super helpful. I’m a repeat customer, and will be again.

B90DC818-C4F0-46EE-9925-B2DF952660EA.jpeg

Cass is absolutely one of the best vendors we have and I buy whatever I can from him. Too bad not everyone has his work ethic and communication skills.

I try to recommend Dr Diff every opportunity I get.

Dr Diff exemplifies true service, communication and 100% for the customer....

Couldn't agree more with everyone above. I have ordered a bunch of my parts from him. Getting ready to buy more. The shop working on my car tore the rear diff apart and found major issues. I will soon be buying one of Dr Diff's complete 489 Suregrip third member assemblies.

Great vendor!!

When I swapped out to a strange s60, I emailed him on a Saturday night around 9-10pm with questions, fully not expecting a response until business hours Monday. Received a response about 20 minutes later. the exchange went on for quite a few emails, hes got my business for life.

Great Guy, He has been at the Las Vegas MATS show for a few years now. I always try to buy something from him.
Last year he showed his prototype 3.23 gear set for the Dana 60 that he plans on producing.

Agreed. When someone will actually recommend someone else's product or business, because it's best for you even if it costs them a sale, that's stand-up business in my book. I've bought from Cass, and other times he's told me, "well...I have one I'll gladly sell ya but for what you're doing, XYZ's part would likely work better for you.." Richard(69bfan) here is another good one that comes to mind..

I tried to make an order last night. Tried three times and was getting frustrated. Sent Cass a few emails and finally called it a night. Get home today and an email from Cass stating there was a problem, he fixed it, manually retrieved my order and got it out today to boot. Most likely operator error on my end for order not done right but Cass made it happen. It is a pleasure to do business with him. Great vendor

Bought my disc brake conversion kit and booster from Cass. Three years later the booster develops a diaphragm leak and Cass got me a warranty replacement. I didn't ask or expect one - he just did it. You don't see customer service like that anymore.

I had the pleasure of meeting Cass at the Spring Fling CA. some 12 years ago now, and a few times after that.
He is without a doubt an all round top-bloke (as we say in England)!

He sells the best stuff, at the BEST price and always willing to listen and HELP!!!:thankyou:
:usflag:
Cass for President.

ps Cass Now can I have a small discount please, on the 8 3/4 35 spline shafts?:asskiss:

Auto Transport Service
Back