• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pushrod question

91r/t

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:00 AM
Reaction score
Quick pushrod question. I have pushrods that are the correct
length ball and cup style on top and ball on bottom but they have small oiling holes in the ends. These should be no problem to use on my RB stroker correct? Correct length and 3/8 good quality just have the holes in them. Seems silly to not use them if there’s no adverse effects. Any opinions?

I would use them. Silly as I am.

Drilled through?

Well I was under the impression that all pushrods were hollow tubing not solid so would it matter? I think the only difference between the two is the tip with the holes in them versus without correct?

use oil through the lifter lifters AMC/ Magnum and oil the cups through the pushrods

use oil through the lifter lifters AMC/ Magnum and oil the cups through the pushrods

Lifters already bought and paid for. Johnson lifters from Engle cams when I got the new cam for the build. Just was curious if this had any negative effects and it sounds not. I will use the pushrods and save myself $150 bucks! Always nice to be able to reuse something from the old build I guess. :D

Auto Transport Service
Back