• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Put my 65 Coronet back on her feet!!

hemiEssex

Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score
Had all of my suspension pieces powder coated and I replaced all the bushings with Urethane. Replace all tie rods, ball joints etc. Installed rear end etc. Pushed her outside for the first time to get a look at the color in the sun. Very excited.
coronet058.jpg

coronet061.jpg

coronet063.jpg

before pic
coronet020.jpg

Now for engine install!!

Nice. You must be excited to start getting her back together. Please keep up the update pics.

Hey,hemiEssex,this may sound like a dumb question, but do you have an essex with a hemi in it?

Looks great! LOVE THE WHITE WALLS! Those cars look the best in red for some reason.

Hey,hemiEssex,this may sound like a dumb question, but do you have an essex with a hemi in it?

Actually,reading this,it does sound like a snotass question.I was asking because I have a 28 essex with a 327 in it and just like to hear about other ones.

looks good, now just swap out those front wheels for some torque thrusts !!!

Yes I have an Essex

Actually I have a 28 Essex coupe. I have a 331 hemi now almost ready to put in to it. But 2 years ago, I got a smokin deal on a 340 with tranny that was all rebuilt and ready to go. So instead of waitin for more money to finish the hemi I stuck it in. Lumpy cam, lots of go, now wonderin if I will ever put the hemi in it. The small block is lighter and probably has as much power as the 331 will. Here are a few pics.
finallydone001.jpg

essexoutside.jpg

cheers
Steve

Auto Transport Service
Back