• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

question about 68 dash

olebrowndodge

Local time
12:51 PM
Reaction score
this is for a 68 coronet with a 120 speedo, what i need to know is if i take my dash cluster which is non rally out of my dash will a rally charger style dash cluster fit back in its place ?

probably not

as far as I know, the rallye dash frame is completely different than non rallye as is the wiring harness as well :eusa_boohoo:

yeah i knew about the wiring harness but didnt know about the frame ,,thanks

:icon_frown:guess i gotta buy a frame now,,it never ends does it,,,

what about with an e-body , will rally and non rally gauge cluster fit the same dash frame ?

The factory `68 parts book shows the same frame for both clusters. I can email you a copy, but having a hard time scanning the image and posting it, file is to big and when I make it small enough to attach it is not legible.

The factory `68 parts book shows the same frame for both clusters. I can email you a copy, but having a hard time scanning the image and posting it, file is to big and when I make it small enough to attach it is not legible.

If the book shows the same frame it's wrong, the dashes are without a doubt different.

Auto Transport Service
Back