• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question? For others that have lost weight?

FINALLY staying below 190! Lately been bouncing between 184 and 188. Bought a new gun a few days ago and was 186 and that's what I put on the paperwork. Sure felt good writing that number lol

FINALLY staying below 190! Lately been bouncing between 184 and 188. Bought a new gun a few days ago and was 186 and that's what I put on the paperwork. Sure felt good writing that number lol
Congrats man! It feels great doesn't it? I am seriously focusing on my Keto diet and watching what I eat and staying away from beer. Only time will tell I guess.

Congrats man! It feels great doesn't it? I am seriously focusing on my Keto diet and watching what I eat and staying away from beer. Only time will tell I guess.
Haven't really changed my diet much except for not snacking late at night but have been exercising a lot more.....

Auto Transport Service
Back