• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rallies or Cragar?

I am a big fan of the rallye wheels on cars that came with them, especially on the high impact colors on a 71-72 plymouth! After years of having different aftermarket rims on our 72 satellite...it now has rallye wheels. We have cragars and weld draglites on our 69 cars.

Last edited:
Well most votes were for the Cragers, and my wife loves them. I think both look great. The problem with the rallies is that they are 14 inch which means I need all new tires on them or wait till I can get my hands on 7 and 8 inch wide 15 inch rallies. My rear craters are 10 years old and they are not sticky at all. I am going to post a new thread on what is the best tire for street/ traction that are 26 or so inch in diameter and will replace my 295/50 r15 coopers

Well most votes were for the Cragers, and my wife loves them. I think both look great. The problem with the rallies is that they are 14 inch which means I need all new tires on them or wait till I can get my hands on 7 and 8 inch wide 15 inch rallies. My rear craters are 10 years old and they are not sticky at all. I am going to post a new thread on what is the best tire for street/ traction that are 26 or so inch in diameter and will replace my 295/50 r15 coopers
Well just go with the flow... and join the herd. That will be the biggest 'problem' of any classic car. I was wondering why you polled your question in the first place...?

I bought my 71 RR in 76 and it had 14” Rockets on it (Crager look a like). Alway loved the look. My car is in for a complete restoration and upgrading to 4 wheel discs. Hoping to get the Rockets in a 15”

Auto Transport Service
Back